First Aliens vs Predator 3 Screens!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 22, 2009, 07:22:43 PM

Author
First Aliens vs Predator 3 Screens!!! (Read 22,017 times)

Darkness

The first screenshots from the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator 3 game have surfaced in a spanish magazine called Play-Manía. Not sure what specifics the article mentions but the game will be a first-person shooter. The aliens in the game are also based on the ones seen in Aliens with the ridged heads.

20090422 - First Aliens vs Predator 3 Screens!!!

Here’s direct links to high-res versions of the scans: Page 1 & Page 2. Credit goes to Takhen for scanning the article.

Update: Another article can be found in Nuts Magazine [UK]. There’s a new picture plus it says a little about the game. The game is set 30 years after Aliens on an earth-like planet that has been colonised by aliens. There’s three species-specific single-player campaigns, as well as three-way Alien vs Predator vs Human online multiplayer modes.

Awgustas

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD!!

Jango1201

If the game continues to look this good then I say A:CM was worth being put on the back burner

Ryan741

Ryan741

Wow, looks amazing   :o  

David

David

Oh Jesus.  There I go, getting all excited even though I told myself I wouldn't.  Damn those awesome screenshots!

roguepl

Looks like A:CM with predators ;]  I think they used part of the A:CM game for avp3 ;] It shows, actually.

War Wager

Crikey, those Aliens have massive gobs.  But I ain't complaining, these shots look sweet. Anybody speak Spanish 'round here?

ShadowPred

JESUSUS f**kING CHRIST!!!!

Richman678

anyone know if those are in-game or just cinematics?

ShadowPred

More than likely freaking in-game if A:CM is any indication.

HorusTheFalcon

Very good!!!

scout n88

scout n88

Wow, finaly... cant. wait!! But remember,  R.I.P avp2(the game).

ronald mcnonald

ronald mcnonald

hmm looks so amazing it must be a new engine to out crysis crysis ..never read anyone developing one so far, so id say it was s$£t,or  mock up footage .the amount of animations going on in the first photo if real game footage = even top end machines would break a sweat

Hicks_0998

HOLY f**kING SHIT THAT............is what we have been waiting for!  Hard to believe the first AvP game for PC came out 10 yrs ago, and this is the most awesomest awesome shot of all time! Dunno about the double wrist bladed pred though

RavagerDX

Must... have... this... NOW!   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed