AvP3 Featured in PSW Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2009, 03:06:33 PM

Author
AvP3 Featured in PSW Magazine (Read 7,633 times)

Corporal Hicks

Following on from yesterdays news regarding the screenshots, it’s been revealed that the latest copy of PlayStation World will have a 6-page article on the new game (we’re currently waiting on scans). However, they have released a small tease on their website:

“”As the Colony continued digging for minerals they discovered ancient ruins that immediately caught the attention of Weyland Yutani, who began doing a more thorough sweep of the rest of the planet. That was seven years ago, and recently the company found what they were looking for, but couldn’t contain it…”

Rebellion also talks about how the hardware has allowed them to do so much more. Keep an eye out here, we’ll be bringing you scans soon(I’m popping out to get the magazine now). Keep an eye out.

Edit: Okay gang! I’ve uploaded 6 super-sized scans of the articles. You’ll find 2 new screenshots (what appear to be ingame screenshots) and plenty of new information regarding gameplay techniques and story. You can check them out in our forums. Sorry for the delay.

Awgustas

Awgustas

:o!

Corporal Hicks

Okay. I've got the magazine. There is indeed lots of new details and new screenshots. However...the scanner where I am doesn't work...so...they'll have to wait for me to get home after work or for someone else to scan them up.

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Purebreedalien

Awesome!    ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

Oh my...

Bio Mech Hunter

Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm excited and pissed at the same time! lol So far, it's looking f**king awesome, but with Rebellion heading up development AND the Strause bros. supposedly being involved... it scares me to think what they'll do with it!   >:(   Especially considering how long we had to wait for this.   >:(    Damnit, I'm REALLY wishing it was put back in Monolith's loving hands.   :-[   Sans "The Brothers Strause" of course.   ;)  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

"brothers Strause"  this can be true. i thought the they were just kidding. tell me it isn't true

David

David

Screenshots look deadly.  However, hopes are held low.  Those bastards pushing back A:CM has really pissed me off a bit.

David

David

If this doesn't have a PC release, then I refuse to acknowledge this game's existence.

Private W Hudson

If this aint on PC then i wont be happy but i'll still get it for either console it will have to be on pc or they can blow it out there ass

Jango1201

Jango1201

So another AVP story about ancient ruins? wasent that the backbone story for AVP2?

Cetanu

Cetanu

I hope it avoids PC. PCs are slow. XBOX 360!!!!!    YES! MORE NEWS! The end is eminent (of our waiting).!!!

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

It is going to be on PC, XBOX 360 and PS3.  It is on Xbox MAG and PS Mag.

AVP3

AVP3

I am actually somewhat impressed with the predator so far besides the whole huge body build to it somewhat of scar but its fine. The marines look like GoW-style space pirate marines are something idk. the aliens are the only thing that im worried about. They should take the body design of the avp:r alien and modifiy it a bit to scale up to every other species.    ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed