Funny AvP Print Ads

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2009, 09:27:54 PM

Author
Funny AvP Print Ads (Read 12,639 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Aliens vs Predator Requiem is currently airing on New Zealand’s Sky pay television service and they’ve made three print ads of an Alien and a Predator playing chess, pool and Swingball to promote it. Check out WorstPreviews for the pictures.

20090318_02 - Funny AvP Print Ads

Thanks to Aeus, ShadowPred, Xhan, paddy1973 and Mikey for the news.

n3m0

n3m0

i like chess pic =) but white has the first move, not black XD

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

The Chess ad is my favorite too!  Of course we know who's "Queen" is gonna win   ;)  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

alien & predator: bros for life.

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

:D  LOL, the Alien is smokin a cigerette in the pool pic!!! O, and thin the chess game, the Predator is KINGS and the Alien is QUEEN.LOL   :D     ;D     ;)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

I like how these are the original designs too.

DC Comics

DC Comics

crap! both franchises are a joke now, thanks to fox, what happened 2 the bad ass preds frm p1 & p2? the scary alien frm alien & aliens? us fans hav got love for these creatures & original movies, but these pics are offensive. r.i.p alien & predator...

topman

topman

you can now see that no one takes thes two charaters seriously anymore! its quite sad now!   >:(  

Chris P

Chris P

This is old news. I saw these 2 months ago. I thought they were fan-made pics, cause they look like some models stuck on a background, never thought they were official.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Best looking Alien I have seen for a long time.

Izzy2nspire

Izzy2nspire

The predator is looking all cool with his glass of wine in hand.   8)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Guess maybe we have become de-sensitized to the alien and predator

bish bash bosh

bish bash bosh

its really not an offence to the alien and predator franchise...i mean, i remember after alien came out there were jokes about it here and there. all franchises will have jokes about them sometime, just look at star wars and lord of the rings, theres entire comedy universes based around them! xD  i think the pics are great, especially the chess one!

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Oh please.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKSv85mJEmY  That shit came out the year of the first Alien movie.  I hardly see it as taking the creature deathly serious.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

well their kind of funny although i cant see a predator drinking alot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed