Sega Announces New AvP Game!

Started by Darkness, Feb 11, 2009, 07:44:27 PM

Author
Sega Announces New AvP Game! (Read 17,727 times)

MrLee

MrLee

if colonial marines is delayed till 2010. It will fail, because it will be dated.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

This is awesome news! AvP 2 is one of my favourite games ever, and I've been awaiting a third one since forever!  It's sad that ACM and the RPG is being delayed, but even if SEGA would have to cancel them both, I would be happy as long as they made AvP 3.  And someone mentioned the fact that SEGA stated that "Aliens and AvP fans will be happy", and not the predator fans. My reply to that is that you guys have had your share amount of predator stuff. We need more aliens! :D  I hope no one got offended by that. But seriously, we've had Predator: Concrete Jungle, the AvP-PSP game where you could ONLY play as the predator, and not to mention the AvP 2 movie, which was clearly favourizing the preds. I've been waiting SO LONG for a chance to play as the Alien, like in the AvP2-game, and I really want that to happen in the third game! :D And there'll be preds in AvP3 too, anyway. ;P

JD

JD

Why do they always send the pope?!?!   :P  

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

This game is my favorite and I will be very happy to go, but I would have been issued Aliens Colonial Marines this year and has something to play until 2010, and warms up for Aliens vs. Predator  Aliens vs. Predator 3 - 2010 YES YES YES  Aliens Colonial Marines - 2010 "NO" but 2009 certainly YES

Predalienz

Predalienz

You better all calm down, swearing to the people that will give us something isn't the way to do it, AVP came first ACM after, now let it come in it's chronological order. once AVP3 is done, ACM will get all the attention I can't believe you are so blind and resort to swearing.. Thanks Sega AVP has always needed a final product if not a tease for even more! Take your time in developing the titles, these fans can benefit from their temper by either doing something worth the wait or going to anger management.

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

I will say one thing  Aliens vs. Predator 3   :)                                          - we waiting for you  Aliens Colonial Marines   :)  

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

I will say one thing   8)    Aliens vs. Predator 3   :)    Aliens Colonial Marines   :)    we waiting for you   :)  

predatorfandrc90

dude its going to be like heaven on earth

bog113

bog113

I want A:CM!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed