Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien 5

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2008, 08:10:34 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Talks Alien 5 (Read 19,090 times)

Xenomorphine

Ripley's story was concluded in Alien 3'. In fact, one could make a very good case for it similarly being concluded at the end of both 'Alien' and 'Aliens', respectively.

M240Incinerator

Well if they do make ALIENS5 (hopefully), PREDATOR3 (hopefully), or AVP3 (unhopefully). They should bring in Colonial Marines back, that would make it more actiony like Aliens and just as militarial in Predator! Definantly in a jungle or back on LV-426! But this time bring more Colonial Marines instead of 12! That would be cool!   8)  

Xenomorphine

The introduction of the USM, in 'Alien Resurrection', guaranteed the Colonial Marines either no longer exist or would be completely unrecognised, since it's a hundred or so years after them.  Have yet to see a concept for 'Predator 3' which would hold any real sense of suspense or even interest most casual viewers.

mksilver

mksilver

;)   Ridley spoke of a possible prequel to Alien 5 involving the space jockies and their involvement with the xenomorphs , so Weaver couldn't be involved

Xenomorphine

Where is this quoted at?

Alien Genesis

Alien Genesis

To Xenomorphine: Partly the reason I want to see a prequel, of sorts, or an origin story, is because people like Ridley Scott, Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff have all expressed an interest in doing so.  If the first director wants to tell that story, and the people who have been creating the Alien creatures for two decades want to tell that story, then I'm on board.  I don't see what else can be done with the Alien franchise other than to go back to the beginning.  The Aliens have hunted, chased, fought and killed their way through six movies now, and the formula has gotten stale, with AVPR being the worst version to date.  I know you and I could run around the block all day debating on what the next story should be.  Who knows how many crappy fan fiction stories out there deal with the Space Jockey/Alien origin storyline?  Who cares, really?  All it takes is ONE good story to make it all worthwhile.

mcandrew99

mcandrew99

i think they should leave the alien movies alone for awhile. don't get me wrong i loved the first one and the second was my favorite one!!! but then they made the third and fourth and they in my opinion sucked! avp was ok and avp 2 was good but i think the human part of the movie ruined it. i think instead of aliens 5 or avp 3 i think they should make predator 3! i know if they got a good cast and a good writer it would be great! but i think the alien series should be done at 4 and i would like to see an avp 3 but it done right.    :)  

jimmylace

jimmylace

Xenomorphine:  I agree but I think its a stretch to say that Ripleys story concluded at the end of Alien Resurrection - thats the main reason so many fans now want an Alien V

5Alien Vs Predator5

Aliens 5- good idea but if the storyline is as "good" as ressurection that would suk.  the only decent things in it was the midget and the death of perez. and make ripley a waxworks figure that has no lines- bring in somebody new. She was good living but new ripleys retarded- no offence to people with mental issues.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed