Aliens CM Teaser Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 07, 2008, 03:35:20 PM

Author
Aliens CM Teaser Trailer (Read 21,403 times)

xor_ew

xor_ew

hmmm.. Have you seen the explosion? F****n big explosion! It has destroyed everything, I mean the whole colony. Atmosphere processor has not been so far from the rest of the plant (http://www.alien.it/gfx/acheron-ah.jpg - on the right behind the colony). There is no way...

Hickson

Hickson

Your probably right. Then, the derelict ship was destroyed too. This suck's donkey balls. Hmm, your's idea's for the game story?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

What's that got to do with the derelict? Bishop mentioned "the size of Nebraska", but you have to factor in how the Jordans apparently took two whole weeks to reach the derelict.  So long as someone comes up with a reason for why the company did not make an expedition to the derelict, in the intervening years between the third and fourth films, it could well be there. Such a reason could be that perhaps the stuff on the surface got destroyed, but the silo cave, below ground, still remained intact.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Ahh yes... the derelict and silo cave. Now that would be good level interaction GEARBOX!!! Great finale to the game. Also add a huge explosion,  A-1 nostromo explosion A-2 atmosphere processor explosion A-3 tunnel explosion?  A-4 Earth impact explosion AvP Pyramid explosion Avpr nuke explosion YAHHH end with a huge explosion.  LMFAO

Hickson

Hickson

Damn, i miss that thing with "two weeks". Hm, then again this may work i the actual game story.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

Yell out a scream of Get some!

konradski

konradski

the reason the jordans took so long is because there are no roads so going a mile off road takes twice as long remember the planet looked volcanic so theyd have to zig zag there  ,find route,s round chasms (they were in no hurry theyd been sent there on company orders) plus timmy has a weak bladder says so in the book never published  two whole weeks to reach the derelict.were this in the film !!! just says it take,s 2wk to get an answer from earth and the answer is always dont ask !!  qoute::/knoxjr | 09 Sep 2008 14:07 Ripley just blew up the atmo porecessing plant, not the whole plant. ::/qoute someone want to slap him before i do  the atmosphere plant was a large nuclear fusion device  40 megaton ground based nuclear device link to a 104 kiloton blast http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sedan_Plowshare_Crater.jpg  http://www.videosift.com/video/Largest-underground-nuclear-test-in-US-histo ry 5 mengyton blast :Subsidence and faulting at the site created a new lake, over a mile wide. The explosion caused a seismic shock of 7.0 on the Richter scale, causing rockfalls and turf slides of a total of 35,000 square feet.  note it was buried very deep more than the plant in aliens to stop flying shit killing people 10 miles away

G

G

CAN'T BLOODY WAITTTTTTTTT

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

What's that got to do with it? The colony had AIR transport, remember (how else would the Jordans have been brought back in time)? If there was some sort of massively troublesome obstacle, they could have simply been lifted around it and the lack of roads just means they could have taken the most direct route.  I apologise for the two week comment, however. Having just checked it, it's one week.  "Remember you sent a couple of wild-catters out there, last week?"  Still a heck of a lot of distance able to be covered. Plus, that's assuming there are no particularly large objsects, such as mountains (or that the derelict was not situated in a huge valley), which would have shielded that original craft's location.  Just because there was an explosion, doesn't mean to say the ship was affected, much less the silo cave - which is far too large to physically be on the surface.   :)  

konradski

konradski

lol i love it  the ship was to put it bluntly ::fcked reason  large gaping holes in it and the right fluke.what looks like the bridge is now resting on the ground as oppossed to the bannana shape in the air from the first movie whys it far too large : you seen the size of the ship compared to the 25 foot high eight wheeler their driving  o and you can get an idea of the speed their traveling at on the even surface  now add the fact there looking at a grid refrence that says look  for alien ship in such and such this could be  50 sqaure miles refrence and with their eagle night smoke vision  looking for a black blob on a black rock strewn spired planet would have been easy to see, like anyone whose driven know its a piece of piss to find locations on a map of kaulalumpa  pause it as they are coming up to the ship also check out the black cyclone to the left of the screen  well why didnt they fly there .o thats right they were salvagers and owned a buggy . sent out on the notion somthing was there at a grid,air transport  for emergncys only(' @ a guess) and goes to prove that it was a very hard surface to cross in vehicles (check out the suroundings as they get out to go inside the ship ). also the company only had an idea,remember they thought ripley was a mental case. or they would have sent them out earlier to the alien ship when colonising the planet :) . listen to burkes diologue when ripley confronts him  "i thought ud be smarter than this"    >:D     ;D  

tom_p1980

tom_p1980

Looking great. I particulary like the begining where you can see the light shining through the egg and showing the facehugger move around inside, much like the scene in Alien.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

:   8)   "YAHOO!!!! Another Aliens! I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THE GAME!

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Wow.. a bunch of eggs.. you call that a trailer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed