Aliens CM Teaser Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 07, 2008, 03:35:20 PM

Author
Aliens CM Teaser Trailer (Read 21,228 times)

Alien 5

Alien 5

To People On The Forum (GameOverMan, etc):  If the Strauses next movie was good, wouldn't you be pissed off they didn't do a good job on AvP-R, but did a good job on that movie? Just sayin'...don't go rushing out to see their new film.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

have you guys seen the petition on the net to sign the 'riddick movies' director as the director for the next avp? if not its on planet avp.

Alien 5

Alien 5

I think GameOverMan is forgetting that Cameron didnt direct Piranha. He directed maybe 25% of it, the rest was someone else(studio interference).

Alien 5

Alien 5

Piranha 2*

rycher

rycher

nice cant wait, but I really wish this was the teaser trailer for The next Alien Movie.   :-\  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

How about instead of watching the movie you get to be in the movie?   ;)  

Hickson

Hickson

Gearbox will kick ass with this game! I hope there will be more cut scenes in the game, like this. Not to much but more then less.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Nice teaser trailer, good music and the atmosphere was great too, it felt like a movie rather than a game which is awesome! can't wait it.  P.S any news on avp3 (movie)?

Starkiller

Starkiller

Games Radar: ''It's not exactly a tie-in to Aliens - instead Colonial Marines takes place after Alien 3, with a squad of the aforementioned grunts on a mission to locate the Sulaco spacecraft and figure out where Ripley, Apone, Hicks, Burke, Gorman and the rest of Aliens' ill-fated cast have got to'' __________________  How can they go back to the planet LV-426? in this game? if ripley blew it up after aliens? and weyland yutani knows ripley crash landed on fury 161 in alien   ???  

knoxjr

knoxjr

Ripley just blew up the atmo porecessing plant, not the whole plant.

Electronik Roka

Electronik Roka

knoxjr | 09 Sep 2008 14:0740 Ripley just blew up the atmo porecessing plant, not the whole plant. _______________  Hi! are u sure about that? coz the explosion at the end of aliens is huge! i think she did ''nute the eitire planet from orbit'' like she wanted to when she say's to hicks

Riptr2

Riptr2

Maybe this is a sign that Gearbox will start publicising the game more because Brothers in Arms is going to be released very soon.  I hope they show off lots of it pretty soon.

G

G

HELL YEAH

Hickson

Hickson

No no no. Guys:  "i think she did ''nute the eitire planet from orbit'' like she wanted to when she say's to hicks"  She wanned to, but she din't. In the end there is a scene where atmo.procesing crap just blew. This wassent a Nuke strike. Think.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I like it when things leak online, it's fun. Anyway cool teaser. I was on the edge of my seat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed