Aliens CM Teaser Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 07, 2008, 03:35:20 PM

Author
Aliens CM Teaser Trailer (Read 21,386 times)

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

I'm definitely buying it the day it comes out! Mercifully, it looks like they're getting back to the roots of the Alien movies, not this AVP crap. Great teaser!    >:D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Hot damn!! I can't wait!    ;D   That was a great little teaser.   ;)   Now I'm pumped. 1st day purchase for me, that's for sure.   :D  

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Awesome.  The caption says: "Aliens Colonial Marines at the Gearbox party.  Does this mean that they're not working on Halo 4?"  WHO f**kING CARES!?!?!  THIS IS A NEXT-GEN ALIENS GAME!!!!!

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

holy shit, that was gr8! i cant wait to get this, does anyone know if a queen will be in it?, judging by the eggs i would say yes but i havnt herd anything yet.

Richman678

Richman678

This needs to come out now!!!!!!!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Hells yeah!!!!    ;D     ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It's impossible to judge any part of the game, absed purely on a cinematic. Stating you're going to buy it, purely from looking at that, need to realign their priorities. :)  With that said, this is the best thing I've seen of it, so far. It was quite pleasingly atmospheric.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Oh My God....I will keep my handy for close encounters for sure !  I will be ready,man! Ready to get it on!    :)  

Wolf123

Wolf123

Best teaser i've seen for a game and possibly a movie, alot of tension it looks awsome, realy realy awsome . .

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Good that looked awesome! And it's only a bootleg lol.

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

f**king A

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

Man I CANT WIAT

konradski

konradski

not much to fckin see realy is there .some blink video cinematic that only last 20seconds ,

zajcew

zajcew

What can i say?? Avesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Alien 5

Alien 5

"snakePredator | 07 Sep 2008 16:193 I love when in this vids the people starts to shout xD"  Why? What should matter is what you think, not what others think. Big deal. They're shouting. Get over yourself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed