Aliens Omnibus Volume 6

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 11, 2008, 07:27:51 PM

Author
Aliens Omnibus Volume 6 (Read 3,114 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So with the last AvP omnibus done and the last Predator one out this month, it appears the Aliens series is still going strong. Comics Continuum just released the cover and details on the 6th Aliens omnibus:

20080911 - Aliens Omnibus Volume 6

“Mankind has always struggled to balance exploration and exploitation when stepping into new lands. In the era of the colonization of space, the discovery of new wonders is countered by the awful realities when species once separated by light years of airless void are suddenly thrown together, and the heady intoxication of discovery becomes the feral nightmare of a battle for supremacy. Humanity¹s arrogance and greed have helped the Alien plague spread, and now men and women must step forward to ensure that the future of the galaxy does not become the age of the Alien!”Unfortunately I have no idea what comics are in this so I have no way of telling if this is the last comic or not. You can read the Dark Horse’s new releases over at Comic Continuum. Thanks to vikingspawn for the heads up.

Xhan

Xhan

That's got to be the laziest photoshop job I've ever seen,  Perfectly complements what's inside.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

All of the covers are like that...

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

:)   i think it's alot of work that the artist did great.staying on it for days, weeks. very cool to find out if this one is the last. i haven't read the aliens omnibus volumes 2-5. So, i better get to the aliens omnibus very soon.

nchurch81

nchurch81

I'm going to bet that volume six has the Xenogenesis collection in it... unless that was already published.  I haven't really been keeping up on the Omnibus since I own all the comics.

JD

JD

I'm abit confused about the cover to this new book, I have Aliens Vol:1 i think. and its the same cover with the queen alien on the back

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

I need to find somewhere that sells friggin comics cause I been looking for one for a few days actually

Krish4479

Krish4479

This omnibus would definitely have comics like Alien-Stalker and Aliens-Wraith.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed