Sideshow's Concept Predalien Maquette

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 01, 2008, 12:42:57 AM

Author
Sideshow's Concept Predalien Maquette (Read 8,166 times)

Corporal Hicks

Sideshow has just previewed a brand new PredAlien maquette that will soon be coming our way. What’s different about this one? It’s a “Concept” design:

20081101 -

Its based on one of the numerous concept designs done for Chet. Makes me wonder if we’ll be getting more. You can see more pictures on our forum. Thanks to Sabres for the news.

War Wager

War Wager

I actually quite like this...

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

that looks f**king awesome!

predator343

predator343

THATS LOOKS VERY GREAT I Like that statue very much  and i am Predalien fan.   ;D     8)  .

gameoverman

gameoverman

It looks much sleeker than the one in the film but let's face it that's no alien.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

SpreadEagleBeagle describes it best: PredNewborn

War Wager

War Wager

The biggest gripes for me are solved; the mandibles don't look tacked on, the dreads are smaller and make more sense and it's not yellow.

SiL

SiL

...Guys, it's a friggin' Predator with an Alien head.  It's not even a good Alien head. It's half an Alien head.  It's the second worst PredAlien design I've ever seen, and the worst only beats it out because the thing was wearing armour.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

:| Which one was wearing armour?!

Blackhawk

Blackhawk

Not bad....but i wouldn't spend almost $200 on it. I just picked up the Predator Sideshow Diorama...it's freakin awesome!! lot's of detail!!

War Wager

War Wager

Haha $200?  Buddy it's going to be $800...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Nope, it won't be the same price as the original.  I don't think it's going to be a 1:4 maquette.  More of a 1:6 maquette, making it significantly cheaper.  And I love it!!  I hope they do more "concept" pieces.

gameoverman

gameoverman

It doesn't even look like a predator - it looks more like a fish mutant.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

im not a fan of this at all, it looks daft in the pic where its the size of a normal queen, im pleased it turned out the way it did in the movie but my favourte design is the last one in the bottom corner on the last picture, i love the outward pointing mandables...much more of an arachnid theme to it.

xor_ew

xor_ew

Thanks God they didn't use this concept in the movie... PredNewborn the best name for "it". Predalien (I prefer Predator Alien like Dog Alien etc.) is just an Alien like other Aliens born from humans, animals and other infected life forms. This creature has nothing to do with the Alien look... But as a concept figure it's ok!    ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed