Alien Wars To Open December!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 03, 2008, 01:40:22 PM

Author
Alien Wars To Open December! (Read 10,573 times)

Corporal Hicks

"The new show has nothing to do with the FOX movies, which has been destroyed by the last AVP movie, its the same show we did back at the SECC in 1999 and 2000 which was a massive success, so yes put the word out anyone that wants to see images from the movies please dont come as you will not see that, anyone wants to go through the most unique terrifying experience ever.....come along!"  From Gary of Alien War.

dachande89

dachande89

As long as it marines, and Aliens causing fear in everyone, then Im game.

Cellien

Cellien

Huh? So what the hell is it?  Generic space..creatures?  Or are they just trying to be legally vague?

Corporal Hicks

I honestly don't know.

xor_ew

xor_ew

I'm worry about "aliens". I hope they won't show their own creatures looked like mix of gremlins, critters and other fantasies... I understand "no licence" means that Alien Wars show has nothing to do with AvP movies not other "aliens" parts...    ???  

Corporal Hicks

Hoping to be down for the press event so you'll find out in plenty of time.

Purebreedalien

I was excited as well   >:(  

dachande89

dachande89

So wait this might have no actual Aliens in alien war.... WTF?!

JD

JD

Trust me, if this has nothing to do with the "Aliens" we all know, it will be rubbish. Not alot of people would turn up at all.

Chris P

Chris P

COOL!  I never had even heard of that!  I live in CANADA.  So, if I was to go to it, it would be this summer.  We are hoping to travel over to London, and Wales, to visit my family, and relatives.  I hope it's still running for then.   ::)  

Two Stripes

Two Stripes

dude... i can only dream of being able to afford to make the trip.    :'(  

Simon

Simon

Its not worth going if its not the Xenomorph Aliens. And i dont think it is.

War Wager

War Wager

Well it's not really worth going to anymore. I was expecting 'The Alien' to jump out when you go down the corridors not some fleshy alien turd with claws.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I wont be going to Scotland for this, I don't know about the London one. Maybe I'll walk past the entrance seven or eight times before I decide. I've been to Alien Wars the first time it was in London and if it's an exact repetition of that, it's old hat. The only thing that would drag me in would be if the Alien Wars show becomes haunted by ghosts again and I'll have to get there before Dan Akroydd has to give advice about how to get rid of the ghosts

xor_ew

xor_ew

well... Alien Wars site has pre-started... There are 3 pics, nothing else... I've bad feelings about this "show". Just look at these shoots    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed