Alien Wars To Open December!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 03, 2008, 01:40:22 PM

Author
Alien Wars To Open December! (Read 10,574 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just received word from Gary of Alien War that a massive piece of news has been posted regarding the upcoming Alien War attraction. And that is that it will be opening this month:

“The London show will now not happen until mid 2009 so to keep things ticking over we are delighted to say that Alien Wars will return back to its original home in the creepy basement at The Arches in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. It will open on November 28th 2008 and the special premier VIP of this new show will be on the 27th Nov. We are looking for staff/actors and auditions are being held this Monday 3rd at 7:00pm at The Arches, please come along and bring CV etc.”

The Arches has also release the prices for the event on their Myspace. £10 adults, £8 for students and unwaged and £5 for children (14 and under).

As far as I’m aware the plan for the Glasgow release first has been there for a while. Look out for more news soon and I hope to see some of you guys down there! For more information on the venue check out The Arches website. Also be sure to visit the Alien Wars Myspace to see their new picture. Once again, thanks to Gary for news. I look forward to heading down there.

EDIT: Okay guys, looks like there has has been a change of plan. Garry just posted this up on his MySpace:

“The New Alien Wars will now open on Saturday the 6th December to the public. A speical Premier Party for special invited guests will be held on the Thursday night the 4th December. This Myspace web site will now be only for the old Alien War Show and a new Myspace site and official web site www.alienwars.com will be up and runing in the next few days, details will be posted soon.”

Graham

Graham

YESSSS......it's back.  I went to this when it was in the arches in 1992 and by god was it a scary experience then.  I can remember standing in the elevator with a marine then the doors opened with a huge alien standing there with strobes  flashing and the marine shouting at us to move.......scary.  I WILL definatly be going again

Cellien

Cellien

Come to U.S. or it didn't happen.

Corporal Hicks

Jesus! It's like £40 for a train ticket with 4 stops... Half temped to wait for London.

Corporal Hicks

£100 for return. £50 on bus.    :-\  

Corporal Hicks

£40 something on the plane...   :-\  

Vakarian

Vakarian

When does it close down again because im in South Africa At the moment and i wont be back till 1-15th december and i really want to see this because i havent been to it before.

War Wager

War Wager

Jeez, I'd love to be in an Alien suit. Too bad I've no experience what so ever...   :P  

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorted for getting there. Going with friends on the plane. Just gotta wait for tickets to the event to go up on their website.

dachande89

dachande89

Aww man, why cant it be in the US..... man.

xor_ew

xor_ew

hmm... i'll wait for london open. i belive they'll live it opened for a long time. i wonder if is it still planned as a europe tour. i've heard abut berlin but i can't imagine "deutch-speaking" marines.. i bet they will...    ::)  

Cetanu

Cetanu

Hey, the 28th is my birthday!

davidspaton2002

Well, it sucks that it's not actually anything to do with the Alien movies this time as they haven't got it licensed from FOX!  That was most of the appeal to me when I saw it first time around, think I'll miss this one....   >:(    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=1564 15527&blogID=445046118

xor_ew

xor_ew

what? Do you mean no "real" Aliens?

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

That would seem to be the case.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed