AvP Redemption Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 13, 2008, 08:36:21 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Interview (Read 2,132 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The hot topic of the community is the upcoming fanfilm by Alex Popov, Redemption. We’ve been covering it for a good few months and I recently got chance to have a chat with Alex about Redemption:

“It all began when I saw “Batman Dead End”. I decided I wanted to make my own Predator fan film. The next step was making the costume. I did some research on the web about how to make cheap armor and decided to go with cardboard and duck tape. It took me about 2 month to make it and about $200. Lucky for me I finished right in time for Halloween. In 2 days I won about $800 in cash prizes. Eventually I started to think about some storylines and did some test shots. My first test called “Alex Versus Predator”, you can find it on YouTube.”

It’s quite a meaty interview but it’s a fantastic read. If you’re looking forward to this film as much as I am then make sure you read our interview with Alex. For more information on Redemption, Alex frequents our forum.

Chris P

Chris P

YES!  Right on!  I remember the frst announcement of this filmm way back when, it's nice to see Alex is keeping it going.  - GOOD LUCK DUDE!    ;)  

War Wager

War Wager

Interesting review. So let me get this straight;  The first film will have only Aliens and the Predator, second film will have added humans?

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

gonna be awesome!!!!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

See fox aint that bad are they.   ;D   nice one Alex.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed