Gearbox / Sega To Cancel Aliens: CM?

Started by Darkness, Nov 22, 2008, 10:59:16 PM

Author
Gearbox / Sega To Cancel Aliens: CM? (Read 16,320 times)

Xenomorphine

Also, with still no indication that you'll be able to be one of the creatures, I still don't find myself being masively intrigued by it. Without that novelty, it can very easily just be yet another shooter to buy. The Colonial Marine campaign was always the last one I ever did, in the 'Aliens Versus Predator' games, from a few years ago.

konradski

konradski

@n3m0   man its like this everytime somthing promising pops onto the horizion .they seriously want to nick/steel the  A.I spawn from left 4 dead and temper it down for the game then real terror would kick in  my comments wernt meant to drag anyone down or be condesending hopefully gearbox will pull it off . as borderlands looks fine but then again theyve not been pushing it latley onto us think stalker and other futuristic games this year stole their thunder    :D   time will tell

konradski

konradski

Listen guys, the game is prob about 75% Complete, they are not going to cancel a game which is nearly done designers/makers are not going to walk away if they dont get paid.they will carry on a finish it if they have too.   ps James Salt never said there were any issues with bf2 and you must work for dice in sweden who are devs for  EA who only recently saw their shares drop   erm yes they do and move onto other projects that pay. continuing to finish the project would be an individuals personel choice .you do understand the concept of work and its structure of being paid for a service  were do u think we live , a sweat shop in bangalore  it like saying im going to finish installing your kitchen when you run out of money. well im sorry youll have to wash the dishe,s in the bath.. no money = no worky worky even if you did have a serious disease or illness and dwarf kids who only wore clown shoe,s ill just move on to someone who can pay for service,s rendered  i remember some marvel/comic films that were made then suddenly disapeared never to be heard of .original fantastic 4 and such now only available bootleg and when u see them you too will know why they never saw daylight even tho they were 100% finished

M240Incinerator

Brothers in Arms: Hells High Way was a KICK ASS WORLD WAR 2 GAME!!!   ;D    I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!!! It is impossible to cancel the game. Pitchford won't let it happen (hopefully). So many people waiting for ALIENS to come out. I say wait and see. If it doesnt cancel, then WHOOO!!! If it does cancel... we take it to the streets and RIOT!!!   >:D  

sulaco

sulaco

f**k*N SUCKS DUDE!!!   :(  

Who cares? Sega sucks at making video games! Have you seen the shitty Sonic games they make? THEY SUCK ASS!

The Swashbuckler

The Swashbuckler

This is so typical! Why is it that ever since Alien 3 they can't get ANYTHING right with this franchise?! It's almost unbelievable!

Xenomorphine

Konradski, I already gave the example of the 'Babylon 5' flight simulator, which was well over 90% finished, which Sierra spontaneously ended up cancelling. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed