Alien 5 without Aliens?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 06, 2008, 11:47:26 PM

Author
Alien 5 without Aliens? (Read 13,728 times)

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i think that idea of doing another alien movie without the aliens is the most stupidest idea i've ever heard in my life. i like to see the aliens vs predator movies but ONLY if its done right. i would also love to see more alien movies and also more predator movies since i love the ALIENS/PREDATOR franchises alot.

Vader the White

Vader the White

I haven't commented in a while, but this needs commenting. THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!!!

xenovin

xenovin

I'VE SAID IT ONCE SO I'LL SAY IT AGAIN ALIEN 5 SHOULD START AFTER ALIENS AND CONTINUE THE STORY AFTER THE EVENTS ON LV426.IF IT MEANS GOING TO THE ALIEN HOMEWORLD SO BE IT AND IT'S NOT AS IF MICHAEL BIEHN HAS DONE ANYTHING FOR A FEW YEARS IS IT.SIGOURNEY AND RIDLEY CAN NOT DO A ALIEN FILM WITHOUT THE TILE CREATURE IF THEY WANT TO DO ANOTHER ONE DO IT AS A SUSPENSE FILM LIKE THE 1ST ON AND KEEP ANY NEW CREATURES IN THE SHADOWS AND NOT IN FULL VIEW WE DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER KIND OF ALIEN CREATURES ARE OUT THERE WHAT ABOUT A KING ALIEN THAT WOULD BE COOL ANYWAY ALIEN MOVIES ARE SCI-FI HORROR NOT SATURDAY KIDS MOVIES.   8)  

elemental of all

elemental of all

Ok cool lets see Jurassic Park without dinosaurs, or a good comedy without Will Ferrell... it just wouldent be right

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Now I LOVE Sigourney just as much as the next Alien obsessed fan but... Alien 5. With no Alien. What are they going to call it? "5"?!  One of the most awesome and legendary sci-fi creatures to ever grace the big screen gets a sequel. Without it?! It's insanity I tell you! INSANITY!!!! *runs off laughing maniacally*

The Diesel

The Diesel

I agree with spinner7478.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I like good comedies which don't have WF in them, though.   :)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I like what everybody else likes.    ;D    runnin down the road "whootin and hollerin" slappin my ass cheeks!!! All about how stupid Sigourneys ideas are.

RUDY M ALAPAG JR

RUDY M ALAPAG JR

well, watching a different kind of Aliens, that would sound better. or what about a Alien TV series w/ Ellen Ripley but with other kind of stories, not only being stucked on Rip herself. And for me, i'm better off reading the Aliens novels and don't have to take my opinion but Aliens: Original Sin reveals all, dating back before Rip and the crash landing of the  ship. And why it was sent there - the book explains it just "for me". why a A5? i consider original sin is Alien 5

dvader27

dvader27

i agree with you rudy do an alien tv series like they are doing with terminator the sarah conor chronicles all about ellen ripley and her days & hours on the nostromo or the sulaco or lv 426 or forina 161 or about her clone from after alien res where she fights aliens maybe fight a predator maybe or whatever she comes in contact with but don't use sigourney weaver use an unknown actor then save sigourney for the movie of an alien 5 don't you agree with me people.   ;D  

Sokaris

Sokaris

I hope they won't even consider making a TV series! They did the same with Star Wars and Terminator and it sucked.  That would totally ruin the Alien franchise...

konradski

konradski

amazing how you all miss the point that the creature has now become a characture .it holds no mystery now since it was ballsed up by the avp franchise  in short it has become freddy kruger or jason and will never hold its mystery i feel they should just ditch it and have a ripley story on how she,s changed and the creature within trying to influence her actions .maybe ripley wanted to get to earth and is more alien than we know? cue ripley bringing down mankind and being the new queen   alien will survive all all costs.rings true in the end .being the perfect organism and able to adapt and over come it new genetic boundry

elemental of all

elemental of all

like your name Xenomorphine, yea i know JB, Chris Farley,(old) Jim Carry all amazing too lol

MI Trooper

MI Trooper

Now it's confirmed. The alien franchise is surrounded by morons. Scott and Weaver, shut up and just go away.

ermanno

ermanno

... ok .... and now we can do also Jurassic Park 4 without dinos ...   ;D   HANG UP ALL !!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed