AvPR Half-Stealth Predator Figure

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2008, 08:06:13 PM

Author
AvPR Half-Stealth Predator Figure (Read 5,849 times)

Darkness

Darkness

NECA have released details and pictures of a new figure called the AvPR Half-Stealth Predator Figure. The figure features “all new, iconic half-invisible deco, along with half-stealth weapons. Also exclusive to the figure are two all-new accessories: the Face Hugger and Chest Burster.”

They will be revealing more details about it at ComicCon in July. Thanks to WolfPred and Mr. Weyland for the news.

gameoverman

the facehugger and chestburster look cool but I really don't think we need another Wolf figure.    :P  

Purebreedalien

Same. Must... get... FIGURE... for... Facehugger and Chestburster... Gah!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Nice, i like the fachugger and chesburster...lol can you tell who sells this movie?    :D  

rycher

rycher

omg.....   ::)  

more chet.    ;D  

Ty

Ty

Pretty nice fig. Not really some thing I want though, pretty much the same thing as the other pred fig.

AvPvTerminator

I'd be more excited about the hugger n burster.......

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

haha, they really thought that the best way to sell the chestbursters and facehuggers was with yet another wolf figure.

:o   wow i want to get that figure it looks very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Son of Paragus

I got the masked and unmasked version and open mouth and closed mouth version of chet and the warrior alien, but id call myself REALLY over the top crazy if id buy ALL of these Wolf versions.... omg, they could just make one with a mask that u can put on and off and open and close the mouth..... but of course there are always people who buy it so i would make 10 versions too, extra money is always good.... IMO make the other Predator in the ship and another version of the warrior alien maybe?

agentdc7

agentdc7

What the hell?  Another one?  Geez how many are there?  This looks like another one of the 1/2 ass jobs like the cloaked figure with no paint.

Purebreedalien

Is it available in England?

Warrior Angel

he's getting invisible or he's going un-visilbe

Warrior Angel

the facehugger loks too big and the fuccks up with all these half ass painted Wolfs they call 'stealth' basically they're selling use half painted versions of toys

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed