New Alec Gillis Interview

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2008, 09:48:41 PM

Author
New Alec Gillis Interview (Read 17,835 times)

nish nish

nish nish

I don't want an origin story or space jockey's in Alien 5, that would ruin any mystery left in the Alien series, just have Ripley and the Aliens in it.  Avp 2 f**ked it (the mystery) up with the ending, the yutani and predator weapon business, damn twat brothers f**ked things up, I just ignore avp 2 and parts of avp 1, avp 1 is so much better though, so much better.

Shouldercannon

Shouldercannon

nish nish, you got to be kidding me, avp 1 was so much  better than avp 2?!! Please! As for the Space Jockey business, I agree the story is the key, it may work if they have the right story and ONLY if they have the right story. But then, I'm not holding my breath.

???

???

He's totally on the money about the "fans". Anyone who disagrees is just one of the people he's talking about. End of story.

dachande89

dachande89

No matter what happens, whether they do the jockey story or not, a ton of people will yell. Damned if u do, and damned if u dont.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Wow to the ppl who don't want the sapce jocky. I hope the ones who don't want it know james and scott were gonna work together to make alien 5 a prequel about the space jocky.   Wow imagine them going against Scott and James?! lol  and yeah ??? knows what im talking about. I mean you can't expect all the great directors to spend there whole lives on one thing.

nish nish

nish nish

yeah avp 1 is better than avp 2.  avp 1 has a good plot, effects and better acting, avp 2 is complete shit, it managed to make avp 1 look good, but it made avp 2 look like shit

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

cameron and scott would whip the strauses a new one.

nish nish

nish nish

Cameron and Scott for Alien 5 would be awesome, but please no origin story or space jockey's, I like it that there is so much mystery, which to me adds to the creepiness to the Alien movies...the unknown.  That was one of the things that pissed me off with avp 2, the whole yutani predator weapon shit business and the predator homeworld.  I would have liked the predator homeworld remain a mystery, or be in an actual Predator movie, not an AVP movie, if there was going to be a predator 3...now that surprise is f**ked up.  Cameron and Scott would do a hell of a better job with an Alien 5, AVP 3 and Predator 3, a hell of a lot better than those damn fat, asshole, twat strause brothers.

Hunter D

Hunter D

Don't touch the space jockey!!! only james cameron should if ever but overall leave him alone, don't camp the one mystery of the series up!

Alien³

Alien³

ALEC DON'T EVER SPEAK ILL OF THE FETT MAN AGAIN!

SHREK

SHREK

dinosaur aliens..... i dont think there can be much sed about that.... after the dissapointments of AVP + AVPR... we might aswell see some space jokeys and pigeon aliens or what ever they think of, they cant do much worse really..

Booger Supreme

Booger Supreme

This horse is being flogged way passed death. the bones must be bruised from the lashing.   Stop making AvP movies. they suck, and no one wants the original to be ruined by seeing a jockey.

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

Let the jockeys be. Twentieth Century Fox needs to do the following:  -Fire everyone envolved in the last couple of films. -Hire Giger as the designer, Winston for special affects, Cameron as director and Vincet for a story.

predalien-hybrid

predalien-hybrid

We need something new, not a spin-off.  Maybe a new alien life cycle would work, but not bringing fossils do life, no way.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

well i do sort of want to see the space jocky. And hells yeah i would kill, rape and eat as much ppl as i could if it meant that james, winston, and giger were apart of it. They would make AVP3 look like...well idk b/c everything in movie history has pretty much been done. (The only movie dazzled me was Sweeny Todd and Transformers)   but still, so everyone would only like a space jocky thing if Scott or james did it?   I'm curious...does everyone agree with one thing on how to make an AVP, A or P movie??? just curious

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed