AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 09, 2008, 07:53:07 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 18,425 times)

Viconia

Viconia

Great trailer, can't wait to see the finished article    :o   Gratz

Dane

Dane

Bad Ass. Cant wait 4 it to come out   :o  

Ravagespawn

Ravagespawn

This looks awesome!!  Why is it, this short trailer looks better than both AVP movies.  Props to the person who made it.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Now...how is it that an amateur fan can make a very nice trailer and yet 2 movie directors cant do f**k all with their directing skills....

Alien Drone

Alien Drone

Aliens:CM graphics are better looking!!!  But since it wasnt down with the modern equipment that does gay brothers used, Ill give it 4/5.   ;)  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well the song at the end before Pdiddy (still sound shitty lol) is the music used in the Hell Boy 2 the Golden Army trailer, both of them

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

woow well uhmm lol this looks awesome man the trailer it self looks better then the whole AVPR movie    ;D     ;D  

KongHyped006

KongHyped006

Lol I love how everyone is bashing the strause bros. dont get me wrong i dont have any love for them either but You guys havent even watched this movie yet     ;)  

Lionhart

Lionhart

Does anybody has this song?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

It's the fact that an amateur actually came up with something better than what the Straus bros did, just look at the effects man.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Now that was cool    ;D  

Lukas

Lukas

Will it be on dvd?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome trailer.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Looks nice enough, but the story seems to be the same as Requiem's.   :-\  

abandoned as a facehugger

I'll admit, it's very impressive. For something like this to come from a fan is simply stunning. Definately has a chance of toppling 'Batman:Dead End'.  But I would advise they guy does a predator fan movie, rather than an avp one, as he has done a far better job on the predator than he has done the alien, and this simply seems to be a predator movie, with aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed