Aliens Omnibus Volume 5

Started by Darkness, Jun 15, 2008, 08:14:14 PM

Author
Aliens Omnibus Volume 5 (Read 6,274 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Dark Horse have released details about Aliens Omnibus Volume 5. It collects the following Alien Comics: Alchemy #1-3, Aliens: Kidnapped TPB, Aliens: Cargo one-shot, Aliens: Survival #1-3, “Aliens: Alien” (DHC #17-19), Aliens: Earth Angel one-shot, “Aliens: Incubation” (DHP #101-102), Aliens: Havoc #1-2, Aliens: Lovesick one-shot, “Aliens: Lucky” (Decade of Dark Horse TPB)

The comic will be released November 12, 2008. Check the profile for cover art and other details. Thanks to Space Disc Jockey for the news.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Are these omnibus's any good? If they're worth the money I'd buy them but I don't know whether or not they are good.

marky

marky

Purebreedalien: I thought the same as you before I bought an Omnibus. When I finally read one, I got the reading experience of my life!  The Aliens Omnibus's is a must-have for your collection! I've become a Omnibus-addict!    ;D  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I haven't even got an omnibus of any comics but I hope to get the AvP omnibus 1 and 2 soon. Thanks marky   :)  

holymoses

holymoses

that alien looks retarded

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I know, it looks like it has a big bag of fat on it's head lol.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Thanks for posting this, Darkness.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

People beating me on merch news?!    :o   That'll teach me to go to a party for the weekend. I'm excited to see these shorts. I've never really read the shorts before.

jimmylace

jimmylace

crappy art.

ZEN

ZEN

I think aliens are really cool,but I could have bought the second alien omnibus at %50 off,but I did'nt,that's how much of a fan I am for the alien comics,yet I'm willing to pay full price for a pred omnibus   8)  .I'm glad I'm not the only one who think's this art sucks,it could have been better.But there's probably someone out there who like's it, just not me!!!.  @ Purebreedalien  I got the first 2 AVP omnibus's!!.They're really really good!!!!.Although there's 1 or 2 comics that are only a few pages long and are kinda lame,but as marky said,they're a must have!!!!!!!!   ;D  .

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I'm just getting into Omnibus.   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed