Stan Winston: 1946-2008

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2008, 08:21:41 PM

Author
Stan Winston: 1946-2008 (Read 21,241 times)

acheron

acheron

:o   i actually didn't know Stan Winston had passed and know i realized were we would be without Stan many people's DVD and comic book shelfs would be half empty and his death is shocking news but as well as leaving a mark on pop culture he left a mark on our hearts R.I.P Stan Winston the greatest man any studio ever hired for special effects

scar predator

scar predator

:'(   The father of the greatest creature that ever lived, Predator, will be so very badly missed, BUT, I am thankful that he lived in my time and gave us such wonderful creatures who will live on forever. Thank you Mr Stan Winston for all the wonderful dreams you gave us one and all. As certain that Predator will live on in my mind and in my heart so will their creator.

Avpfan10

Avpfan10

crap i was really looking forward to jurassic park 4 becouse he is the best disigner.    :(     :(     :(     :(  

Princess Lilo

Princess Lilo

:(     :o     ???   I LOVE HIS WORK! I'm very sad...I wonder how Jurassic Park 4 and Aliens 5 will look without him? His creativness in Jurassic Park made it look like a movie from the future.    :'(  

Kelten

Kelten

:'(   R.I.P Stan Winston... your special effects were always the most amazing, and when I was a child and loved the Jurassic Park movies, the T-Rex in the first movie was my favorite, and the preds in 1 and 2 and the queen in aliens were jaw dropping... It is so sad to hear of such news. Stan Winston, u were THE best and always will be special effects person ever, and always made the movie monsters come to life.

:'(  

:'(   R.I.P Stan.

The Hunting Warrior

Why does the good things always die    :'(  

Xenodog

Xenodog

A Godly hero has died, when heroes die they become legends, and legends never die. He was the greatest creature creator ever. RIP Stan Winston *Salutes*

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

That's a very sad news to all of us fans to hear that the Special Effects designer of many known movies had died.  But still, even though Stan Winston died, he will be remembered for all that he have done.   :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed