Stan Winston: 1946-2008

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2008, 08:21:41 PM

Author
Stan Winston: 1946-2008 (Read 21,434 times)

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I recently bought the book "The Winston Effect" and it's amazing.  Stan really did give us alot to remember him by.  I'm a total amatuer in creature effects.  But Stan Winston I can say, is the person we all looked up to and idolized. We could only dream to do what he has done for us all already.  I can only wish that a little peice of Stan can live on through each of our own creations.  For if it wasn't for Stan, alot of us wouldn't have this same passion.      Sincerly, Justin R.Zimmerman

alienwarrior426

alienwarrior426

in this fukin world good ppl is dieng early!!!!!   :'(     :(     :'(  

Scree

Scree

A great loss. He'll be missed.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

:'(     :'(    Stan winston rest in peace you inspired me and will always be my hero!!!!

daimyo-predator

daimyo-predator

R.I.P. and goodbye Mr.Winston, you were a legend of design, he was in his prime, we will all miss you and be saddened

masaki

masaki

:'(   no!

hunterman14

hunterman14

Very, very sad!   :'(  

frenchpred

frenchpred

Stan is immortal.

GRIKER

GRIKER

OK so hes dead i feel bad but he was very expensive to hire he only helped in ALIENS and Predator 1-2 thats all and other movies he will be missed but we need to move on   RIP Stan the man

BBB

BBB

Why? This can't be happening.   :'(  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

if it weren't for Stan we wouldn't have had the iconc monsters that rome our minds now. god bless Stan. you opened my imagineation for ever   :'(  

Dane

Dane

Damn man. What now. This really sucks.   :'(   He made the true monsters that will never be forgotten.  REST IN PEACE STAN WINSTON Your work will remain a legend forever, and will never be replaced.   :'(  

Reborn

Reborn

I cant believe this.  R.I.P. stan.

Stephan

Stephan

:(   I can't believe it until now.... A loss that will never be repaired.... Rest in Peace Stan...

God's_Warrior

God's_Warrior

yes why did he die..well I know why hopefully all u others do to. and now his wonderful talent has left this miserabal planet i guess it was a well taught lesson to us for more that is coming..and guess "The man" felt like he needed to be outta here and was game over for him and now we must go on with our lives and make the best of what we've got. =\ well there was one tragic and missed live gone. yet comes another so little time..soooo little time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed