Stan Winston: 1946-2008

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2008, 08:21:41 PM

Author
Stan Winston: 1946-2008 (Read 21,482 times)

JK

JK

R.I.P.  Stan Winston.

Georgia

Georgia

Well...HE won't be doing Terminator 4.   :D      :'(     :'(     :'(  

ZEN

ZEN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

ZEN

ZEN

I will really miss him.He was the ultimate.If he were a predator,he'd be the supreme elder.He did so much for us,not because it was his job,but because he loved us.Now he join's Mr. Hall and all of the legendary people who worked on so many good film's.I hate this browser I'm using because it wont let me press the stupid crying button!!!. I'LL MISS YOU MR.STAN WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :(     :(     :(     :(     :(  . (I really hope this is a hoax,and that it's all staged).

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I was hoping to meet him in person. This is ridiculosly devastating. May his masterpieces continue to inspire.

Yautja161

Yautja161

Very sad news.  I loved his work. He was the best in the job he did.  We will all gonna miss him.  RIP Stan    :'(  

mcandrew99

mcandrew99

He died because of myeloma. A spokeswoman reported that Stan died peacefully at home surrounded by family.   :'(     >:(     :-\     :-[  

rubby0223

rubby0223

It's sad.  But maybe he can make some aliens and  predators at the heaven.

xor_ew

xor_ew

This news shocked me... One of the biggest special effects creator... Very sad...    :'(  

ZEN

ZEN

I cant make a vid dedicated for stan,but this is the best I can do.It represents his fight with his disease,RIP STAN!!!!!!!!!.I'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i8Ro8_rCl0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYHHt9YUMQ

ZEN

ZEN

Sorry,I forgot to mention to start the first 5-10 seconds befor the second,and you need to make the first quietter (half volume)   :(     :(     :(  .

redalert51

redalert51

A great analogue hero of effects,the man was brilliant who showed  such confidence,which was reflected in his work, he will be sorely missed.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

its a shame. the most we can do is never forget him. i say he should have a memorial

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

:'(    He will be missed.     :(   So many ways and ideas silenced forever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed