Hot Toys 1:6 Dutch & Billy Figures

Started by Darkness, Jun 23, 2008, 08:25:15 PM

Author
Hot Toys 1:6 Dutch & Billy Figures (Read 6,407 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I’m about two weeks late with this news but I only just noticed them now. Hot Toys are apparently bringing out 1:6 Dutch & Billy Figures from Predator. Check out ToysREvil for lots of magazine scans.

The release date is unknown but the Dutch figure has a retail price of $99 while the Billy figure goes for $93. There’s speculation that Mac and Blain figures aren’t far behind. Thanks to Sabres21768 for the news.

O.W.L.F.

dutch    ;D  

Corporal Harrison

looks cool

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I want the Dutch figure.

PREDALIEN-K.

very cool    ;D  

predalien-hybrid

That Dutch figure looks exactlylike him!

Flaming Firefox

oh sweet!    :)  

ben

ben

sweettttttttttttttttttt   :)  

agentdc7

Looks great, but Dutch's jacket looks strange.  I've never been a fan of real cloth on figures.  They just never look right at that scale.

The Chaos Bringer

The Chaos Bringer

I hope this means we can expect the original Predator to finally see a Hot Toys release. As for the human characters, they don't really interest me that much though Blaine could be quite cool.

Hot Toys needs to create a 2 foot long SULACO replica with illuminated windows and engine lights. Also a 2 foot long Matrix NEBUCHADNEZZAR with illuminated hover pads. These would be cool displays and they could serve a dual purpose as cool lamps.

blackhawk

Interesting, the Dutch figure looks pretty cool!! Hot Toys always makes good products.    ;D  

ZEN

ZEN

I wish I had the money to buy Dutch and Billy.And are those their actual names for the movies or are they just names fans added on to them because it does'nt say their names on my CE:P1   ???     ;D  .

Gwan Thwie

Gwan Thwie

If I ever find this figure I'll shit my pants (not literally) so wicked...  "Dillon, you son of a bitch!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed