32″ Predator Cinemaquette

Started by Darkness, Jun 26, 2008, 08:59:13 PM

Author
32″ Predator Cinemaquette (Read 13,152 times)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

imagine if someone got the predator cineamaqutte and the alien warrior statue and placed it with the predalien marqutte and that would be awesome it could be some 'AVP-Requiem' diorama

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Damn! That's really one hot collectors price ! I want that pred figure.After 5 years it will be antique.   :)  

nemesis

nemesis

Hell no, the price is killin' me...

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

No problem just work 5 jobs to pay it off    >:D  

SHREK

SHREK

i dont usually take much interest in the models of the franchise, but that does look very good, very accurate

GoGo

GoGo

Is there a price plan for it? If you can pay it in installments i'd easily buy that today!

ZEN

ZEN

Like Darkness said,for that price you'd expect it to come alive.I want it,bit it's too damn expensive!   :(  .

scar predator

scar predator

8)   No problem baby, just wait 5 years and you'll see it on eBay at a discount. Why? Because of today's economics the owner will have to sell it or find shelter at the local mission.

blackhawk

blackhawk

Nice!! but on the bad side....ouch!! $2000!!!    :o   id have to sell one of my kidneys to pay for that!!

omg   :'(  

cool!   8)     8)  

theElder

theElder

:o   why do these things always cost so damn much, this is like the 4th pred statue ive seen that is so expensive, damn you statue companies..

PRED_KING

PRED_KING

oh dear im glad i live in england i can get this for 900 pounds on play.com ill get it when it comes out ill start saving up now lol    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed