AvP Requiem Nominated!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 07, 2008, 07:44:50 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Nominated! (Read 12,375 times)

dachande89

dachande89

All I have to say is LMFAO.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I believe Alien won many Oscar, Academy, BAFTA etc awards, as did Aliens, Alien 3 (not as many), Predator and even Predator 2 (though still not as many).  These MTV awards pale in comparison to the Oscars or Academy awards.  Still, giving AvPR an award regardless is like  giving an award to a paris hilton movie.

dachande89

dachande89

Its a small award, not an Oscar, but something. Idc about the consensual idea, I like the movie.

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

Are they joking?  Considering that Beavis & Butthead had directed the movie, you should consider normal that MTV nomitates the film.  (My apologies to all Beavis & Butthead fans... They will have made a better film for sure)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Wo I didn't see this coming. really thought I an only see Spidy vs New Goblin winning, but if tehy count all he battles in AVPR (which is one full battle scattered in other areas) then AVPR might win.   And I passed someone saying AVP was equal for Preds and Aliens. No offence but...what bullshit that is. Watch AVP and AVPR. Both movies...there is no equal. AVP was an Alien movie with Preds as the special guests, while AVPR was Predator 3 with aliens in it.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Is this a good award or bad?

superdrizz

superdrizz

It won't win, look at what it's up against, movies that a bunch of 13 to 16 years olds are gonna vote for, it wld be nice if it won but it won't sadly.   :(  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Woah, wait a second.  How in the hell is a nomination from MTV a positive thing?  They don't know shit.

agentdc7

agentdc7

Best fight?  What, are they all blind!? Oh, they must be BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE THE DAMN FIGHT!!!!!!!  I don't know how people stoop this low for the Aliens and Predators franchise.  This is such an embarassment. How can a movie get both "best" nominations and razzie nominations?  Why do people actually like this crap?  In the words of Cameron "They really screwed up the whole franchise!"

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

This is amusing and yet a surprise for me. I'll go for AVPR.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed