NECA's 18″ Giger's Alien Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 15, 2008, 11:15:37 PM

Author
NECA's 18″ Giger's Alien Pictures (Read 9,099 times)

Corporal Hicks

Following in the wake of it’s recent announcement and release of pictures regarding their upcoming 7″ Giger’s Alien, NECA Online has just unveiled some more photos of it’s 18 incher!

Be sure to check the rest out and keep an eye on our forum for some upcoming high-res versions! Thanks to Rafael S.Update – NECA has also just also released pictures of the 7″ in the box. You can find the high-res versions on our forum.

War Wager

War Wager

It's nice to see the original is figure form. Don't know why the call it the '18" Alien' it's 22"!

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

WOW! It sure is nice to see the original Giger design again. It's by far the best looking Alien. This reminds me of how horrifying the creature USED TO BE before Fox mucked it up! Superb job!!

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Holy Shite!! you can ACTAULLY see the skull I already have tyhe 12'' I don't need another one that's 6-8 inches higher but it does look COOL!!!   :D     :D  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Wow...i just looked at the photos of it and my-God it looks scary as hell again when it gave me nightmares back when i waas 8 the last pic of it staring out is hellishly scary!!

War Wager

War Wager

Neca's Alien is leagues better than McFarlane's. His isn't even movie accurate.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

^ you're kinda right, they don't really look THAT good....how much is this figure anyways?

War Wager

War Wager

Around £25-£40 depending on where you look.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

do want

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

oh yeah that is f**king nice, i like NECA way better then Mcfarland. Mc is too frail, NECA is like almost perfect  i think NECA should now do AVP and Predator 1

bobcunk

bobcunk

it is better than the mcfarland one but its still to simeler to buy another one.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

You're welcome Corporal Hicks   ;)  

Yutani

Yutani

Cool Alien 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯 恶疯

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

that looks way better than mcfarlene's verisons of the orginal alien and wished they used giger's verison of the alien while doing the alien movies instead of some lame ass verison which looks so weak and not having it look biomechanical. but i am going to get both 7" figure and the 18" figure of the orginal alien. i agree at least you get to see the skull unlike mcfarlene's verison.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

WOAH! NECA has done themselves proud    :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed