DVDTalk Reviews Unrated AvPR DVD

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2008, 01:31:00 PM

Author
DVDTalk Reviews Unrated AvPR DVD (Read 16,216 times)

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

I hope that the Strause bro's make an AvP3 that will eaither have a Queen Alien in it or a NEW type of Hybrid that we haven't seen yet.Everyone go to this website to have frekin fun!!-  http://combat-evolved.com/  There is a frekin FUN game u all must play for yourselves!!!   :o     8)     ;D  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

YAUTJA :  Well I'm not 100% sure on this but I think Two-Face is in the last half of the film. I know Joker is not the main focis. Nolan said that himself. Joker is just going to be bad luck showing up, pretty much will forshadow all the bad stuff still to come on Bruce's and Batman's life. Harvey and Bruce are the main focus. Two-face will be the main villian in Batman 3. And Yes I heard Scarecrow will show up in the beginning but that's all everyone knows.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

And to AVPR and all that...well I think all of you know my outlook. I can't wait to see these unrated DVD. However..if there is another unrated movie i will just not go to the theater to see that movie then. I mean why spoil seeing what the director's really wanted us to see. I feel bad for the Bros. they got like 15 min cun from the final battle. It was going to be 20 min long!  i was watching it again off of Ares (sadly in spanish DVD screening) and u can see where they had to cut it. Most of the battle was when Wolf had his mask on. I bet he kicked Chet's ass pretty good too. Even though Chet had more blows, Wolf's was more fatial. Blades to the head...com'on!    ;D     :D  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

YAUTJA   you also have the best point with the complaining ppl. Lol when will they figure it out

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Can't wait to get this on blue-ray, it sounds very interesting. I saw a trailer for it on the Hitman blue-ray disc, looks very cool   8)  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

will the fight scenes be lighter on the dvd where u can see better?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm sure, when I first saw AVP it was very dark, I complained about it big time when it came to the lighting. When I got it on dvd everything looked just fine. The Strause brothers said it was going to look very different on the dvd, especially on the blue-ray. I just saw Hitman on blue-ray, which rocked btw! And it showed a trailer to AVPR too. I got a chance to get an idea of how good it will look on blue-ray. So far, it looks goooood    >:D  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ok, good

Secret Hero

I totally agree with the words from this author's words. But, those who likes the movie or like their franchises to be complete. Well, still we'd buy it.   :D  

Simon

Simon

Going to save my money and not get this on dvd, instead I will purchase sweeney todd dvd with johnny depp

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Why are the normal unrated dvds 101 min and the blue ray 105 min?

darthmaul1

here is my rogh idea as I am not a writer for avp3, but i am sure it could be turned into an excellent movie The movie will need some descent well know actors. Maybe Adam Baldwin could reprise his role from Predator 2 and play Garber, and have Jake Busey play the son of Peter Keys from Predator 2 and is the husband of Ms. Yutani from AVP-R. Also have someone play the role of Charles Bishop Weyland’s son so they can show them working together as a joint company.

simon

simon

no, no more yutani/waylend connections.  It was alright in AVP, but in AVP 2 it was stupid

blackhawk

blackhawk

Whoever thinks that Alien 3 was better then Aliens better stop smoking up!! I'll admit the extended version was good, better then the original release, but NOWHERE better then Aliens!! Alien 3 was just a cash grab, all those Hollywood morons cared about was making the $$$ and not even caring about the franchise. Cameron did an awesome job directing Aliens, i don't think that Fincher had any idea what the hell he was doing when he directed Alien 3!! All Alien 3 did was wreck all the work that was done in the 2 previous movies!!    >:D     >:D     >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed