Civilized Beasts in South China Sea

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 20, 2008, 03:05:14 PM

Author
Civilized Beasts in South China Sea (Read 7,043 times)

Corporal Hicks

I come bearing news of literature and one of them is a massive shock to me. Announced sometime in 2004, Civilized Beasts look to finally be making it’s way into the stores. It recently received an updated cover and Dark Horse has just released a preview!

As well as that the profile page for Predator – South Sea China, formerly The Island, has been released. You’ll find a synopsis on there. It’s due out in August while Civilized Beasts is penciled for next month. For more information on South Sea China check out our forum. Thanks to nchurch81 for the news.

War Wager

Not that interested in the novels, but the cover art is really nice. Clearly photoshopped, but it's nice either way.

Gort Pred

is it really? well I'm one with the novels...but they get old fast one me. I noticed in all the new books, there giving the preds the armor from the first AVP...why

Commander Griker

i hate the AvP Predator armor kill that concept all ready please i like the oldschool armor like in AvP Requiem

Rafael S.

I dont like the idea that the team of AVP: Thrill of the Hunt will be making this new graphic novel. If you read there previous work it isnt that good.    :(  

Hicks_0998

Yeah I've also wondered why covers now have AvP armour because its just silly and out of place unlike the sleek stylish armour of Predator.

XenoVC

Love the China Sea Cover,Only thing I hate is THE AVP DESIGN IS USED,Why Can't they just use the Predator,P2,Or even AVPR Predator design!

dachande89

Yea I dont have a prob with the AVP armor. Im cool with any pred wear from the films as long as a Pred is wearing it. This looks to be a fun novel, and the pic is just awesome beyond words. I cant wait.

fluxcap

Predator vs Anaconda!

MrFacehug

I love this cover art. It's amazing!   ;D   can't wait to read about that fight scene in the novel.    ;D  

Jango1201

I'm asking the same question everyone else is. Why cant these cover arts stay away from AVP armor?

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

iv also niticed the alien novels are all using the mcfarlane figurines on theirs, why cant they come up with some new artwork?

Xeridian

yeah, i think the cover is great!    ;D   pred vs anaconda ... sounds interesting!

Ty

Ty

Very cool. Sorry I have not posted here in ages now! I just wanted to say I made a fan site, it's not mainly a fan site for AVP stuff, but it's still very cool. I made a review on AVP-R there too, in the movie reviews section. Go see! Please sign my guest book there too! The site is my home page. You should be able to get there by clicking my name. Thanks! Also I almost got a comic volume like that only it was an Aliens one.

PREDALIEN-K.

Cant wait to read it. I've already read Forever Midnight and Flesh and Blood. Excellent books.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed