AvP - Combat Evolved

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 29, 2008, 11:21:26 PM

Author
AvP - Combat Evolved (Read 8,137 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Following behind AvPvU, another marketing game for the upcoming DVD release of AvP Requiem is now out, this one called Combat Evolved:

It’s in the same sort of vein as some King Kong games where you destroy buildings and eat people. It reminded me of the War of the Worlds game for the mobile. Quite entertaining actually, I’m embarrassed to say it but it is fun. Check it out. Thanks to SiL for the news.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

I was playing this the other day, i thought you knew.

predwarNJ

predwarNJ

This game is pretty darn fun. I can't stop playing. It reminds me of Rampage back in the old days.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Rampage:World  Tour + Aliens and Predator = Awesome

Dzséjt

Dzséjt

Nice game    :D  

Darcevil

Darcevil

Pretty fun, though the alien seems to be a lot faster than the pred. :\

Ty

Ty

Looks cool, I remember Halo 1 was called Combat Envolved. Hmmm... Also, CLICK MY NAME.

This game use some sounds from Aliens vs predator 2 game

Venomp2

Venomp2

Yeah, definetely RAMPAGE. i loves world tour, one of my fav.   ;)  

AvP2.0

AvP2.0

This game has been on the internet for weeks now and u all just found out about it!?.   :(   It is a pretty cool game if u ask me.

spaz

spaz

Your an idiot, king kong game??? "War of the Worlds game for the mobile"???  Its BLINDLY obvious its a game based on rampage. Get with the f**king program boyo

XenoVC

XenoVC

Leave HICKS ALONE SPAZ AFTER EVERYTHING HES DONE FOR YOU,   ;D  But seriously if he thinks its based off war of the worlds mobile game let him    :D  

Steve-El

Steve-El

LOL! Aliens vs. Predator: Rampage style!   8)    "You can't face-hug me, I'm a lawyer for Weyland/Yutani!"    :P    "Where's a Predator when you need one?"

aliensetta

aliensetta

I find it funny how the predator eats the people with his mask on.

jimmylace

jimmylace

RAMPAGE!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed