Aliens: CM Magazine Scans

Started by Darkness, Feb 20, 2008, 06:15:28 PM

Author
Aliens: CM Magazine Scans (Read 13,638 times)

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

ya itll be a ps3 and 360 game!

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

It's slated for release on PC,360 ande PS3 for 2009. Expect very Good things for this game. I certainly hope so.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

This is literally a dream come true    ;D  .

thetias

thetias

i get error message when i click the links!   ???  

Cellien

Cellien

This will be the best Alien experience in 2 decades.

tw3

tw3

awesome

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

I can't get the link either, I have the same problem as thetias    ???     ???  

Danger Close

Danger Close

I love the motion tracker.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Looks Great. Playable in multiplayer or is it only single player game?

Sgt Apone

Sgt Apone

I like the look of this - but I'm worried about gameplay mostly. The first Halo is still my favorite game, despite lower quality graphics, because the gameplay and replay quality are so great. A game like Doom 3, however, got stuffed in a drawer halfway through the game, because even though it looked amazing, I got so bored with the straight-ahead, confined levels - no room to explore or use any sort of strategy whatsoever. Just walk down a hall, wait for things to jump out, and shoot. Hopefully A:CM is more free like Halo, and less like Doom. I've never played Gearbox's other military games, though. Which side of this coin do they fall on. Anybody tell me?  And as for scans of mags being a no-no, I don't see how it's any different than Borders and Barnes/Noble having tables and chairs right next to the mag rack that practically scream, "Come in, sit down, read a mag, then put it right back on the shelf and not spend a dime!"

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Right on Apone, graphics don't make the game; its the story and plot, game mechanics AND graphics.  They're all elements of a directors toolkit.  This could make Cameron proud    ;D  

Chaotic-Strike

Chaotic-Strike

Seeing that almost no aliens games came out for previous gen(really only avp extinction) its hard not to be excited.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

seems really really cool  looks like you can see, nothing like in AVP 1 for pc...I kinda liked that, casue it was a little scary that way

dachande89

dachande89

I wait with patience for the arrival of this game, but inside I am beyond eager to play. This looks to be a truly great Alien game, and it has been a long time since I have played a good Alien game.

Corporal Harrison

cool cool cool cool simply the only word i can think of to describe this   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed