Total Film Magazine Scans

Started by Darkness, Jan 06, 2008, 06:31:33 PM

Author
Total Film Magazine Scans (Read 13,757 times)

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

has no-one got the 'monster shop' book yet?

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

thats wot i was thinking Starkiller, theres hardly any advertising, and then people wonder why the movie isnt making as much money as hoped.

SHREK

SHREK

lol im from birmingham Starkiller, oh and i saw the tv ads for avp yesterday

Starkiller

Starkiller

Hey shrek haha a fellow brummie    :D   what t.v add did u see, was it a new one? and what channel did you see it on and time? so I can look out for it    ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Starkiller: Trust me you've already seen the movie, kick back and get all your friends to see it when it hits the U K.! It's not half bad!   8)     8)     8)  

SHREK

SHREK

it was the same 1 that was shown in the US and ive seen it a few times now, like ten mins ago...  i saw it on channel 4 while watchin dwn of the dead....and i just turned over and Predator is on channel 3 lolz    :D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

okay no worries sulaco...will do!    ;)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

HERES SOME UNNEEDED NEWS: The other day I orderd ufc 79 nemesis and a black dude walked out to the ring wearing a predator mask! I wish I could post the video the way things are going on this site!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

dvader27

dvader27

does anyone know who was in the the predalien suit?   i know tom was in the warrior suit & Ian was in the wolf predator suit but just in my opinion since chet was a blend of both species and she was a queen probably the reason why she layed her embryos down the hosts throat and into the stomach is because she was just starting out as a queen maybe that's the first cycle before the egg process she has to produce many aliens to be able to protect her while she serches for a place she can settle down and begin to lay eggs we've just not seen this till now

dvader27

dvader27

that's just a theroy

XenoVC

XenoVC

Tom was also in the Predalien suit    ;)  

Daytripper1

Daytripper1

i see The Beatles on the magizne :]  my favorite band and movie :]  and the predalien inner jaw does look like it was run over lol

cockroach

cockroach

i ve seen 2 AVPR trailers in the uk over the weekend... both were based around Molly.

AL(I)NS

AL(I)NS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.  I am jalous. I have to wait to 17 Januarie*.  *Soory I am Dutch and i don't know months

dvader27

dvader27

thanks xenoVC

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed