Total Film Magazine Scans

Started by Darkness, Jan 06, 2008, 06:31:33 PM

Author
Total Film Magazine Scans (Read 13,753 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new two-page article about AvP Requiem in this month’s Total Film Magazine. Forum member War Wager was kind enough to scan the article in. Check out this thread in the forum for the scans plus a full transcript.

There’s two new behind-the-scenes images, one of the Predalien and the other of the skinned body. There’s also a very small picture of concept art with a Predator battling a differently-designed Predalien. (As seen above)

Ty

Ty

Very cool.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

The concept art looks great!   ;)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Looks great!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The article itself is same old same old. The only cool stuff are those new pictures.

War Wager

War Wager

You never posted it up ^    :-\  

Starkiller

Starkiller

I agree corporal hicks? but at least we got some new news lol    :P  

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah, we've not be getting a lot since AVPR's release.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I didn't post it up 'cause the article wasn't special and I ain't gotten round to uncovering our scanner. I'm not at college at the moment so I don't have easy access.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Awesome as always but wouldn't it have been better to have come with the comic book look for the Predalien instead of having it have mandibles halfway around its damn jaw? Goddamn it.   At least the comic version was more sleek, this looks like it was pulled from ADI's ass.

cockroach

cockroach

Does anyone know if the making of AVPR book been released in the US yet? It hasn't here in the UK? Someone scan in the pics already! p-l-e-a-s-e... can't wait for 18th- resisted watching pirate dvd versions so i can see it on the big screen... heres hoping its not as bad as people say... I'd be happy with an 80's style cheese script & gore fest...

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Cockroach it IS a cheesy 80's style gore fest that everyones been asking for, so much better than AVP    ;D  

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

pretty cool

cockroach

cockroach

;D   !!!!

TheUltimateBadass

TheUltimateBadass

Nice Predalien design, but i could do better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed