NECA's Wolf Predator Figure

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 09, 2008, 11:14:47 PM

Author
NECA's Wolf Predator Figure (Read 16,669 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

NECA has just released some official pictures of its upcoming Wolf figure, both masked and unmasked versions:

“The Predator’s trademark shoulder-mounted Plasma Cannons are jointed, can swivel and pivot up and down, and be folded back when not in use. And just like in AVP: Requiem, they can be removed from the shoulders and used as hand-held guns with attaching battery packs! The interchangeable left hand allows the Predator to hold two weapons at once, and his right hand features retractable blades! All weapons are interchangeable between both the Masked and Unmasked figures.”You can find more pictures on NECA’s website. I expect we’ll be sent some higher resolution ones soon. Thanks to Sabres21768 for the news.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

awesome can't wait for mine to come i have both masked and unmasked   ;D  

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Coolness.   ;D  

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

pretty F***in' Sweet   :)  

predalienfreak

predalienfreak

I just got my figure in of wolf but I am sadly disappointed. The second I opened it one of the mandibles fell off. Also the articulation is NOT what it seems. The arms dont move and the legs are forever in a crouching stance. Please do not buy this if you haven't allready. It is a waste of money.   :(  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Refund! Damn man I feel sorry for you.  I just wish McFarlene would bring out more AvP figures coz they were awesome.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

looks cool enough..........

gameoverman

gameoverman

It looks cool but why don't they have just a removable mask one?  Oh, so they can make more money and rip us off by selling both a masked and an unmasked one.    ::)  

fastracer

fastracer

I want to get some AVPR toys but I can't get my hands on any

XenoVC

XenoVC

awhh,Thats awesome    ;D  

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

wait dude how did you get the predator figure already??

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Sorry my mistake, I mean the Aliens and Predator figurines  by McFarlene seperately and not the AvP McFarlene figurines.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Awesome picz of the ultimate badass predator ever !!   ;)     :)  

ironpredator

ironpredator

ID RATHER BUY THE PREDALIEN COZ I HAVE ALL PREDATORS AND ALL ALIENS    8)  

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

U have wolf then?   :P    Cool pictures, esp the masked version   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed