NECA Alien Figure Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jan 11, 2008, 06:19:43 PM

Author
NECA Alien Figure Pictures (Read 12,466 times)

Darkness

Darkness

NECA have released the first pictures of their Alien 18″ Action Figure based on Ridley Scott’s Alien.

In 1979, audiences were terrified by Ridley Scott’s genre-redefining science fiction masterpiece: Alien. In 2008, fans finally get what they’ve been waiting for: an Alien 18″ Action Figure from NECA! Captured in painstaking detail, the Alien hits shelves this spring. We’ll be releasing more details at NECAonline as they become available, but for now take a look at our first official images of this highly anticipated figure! And make sure to check back at NECAonline for the latest updates on Alien collectibles and more!

Thanks to Von for the news. Edit by Hicks: I’ve just posted up some high-res images of the 18″ Alien as well as some high-res pictures of Wolf. Thanks to Mark at NECA.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Im geting that figure nice    ;D  

That Yellow Alien

Now that is an Alien.

Akarou

Akarou

This is what the Alien is a true masterpiece. Sure Aliens and Alien 3 had reasons for changing the designs. But Resurrection and AvP what the hell? They diverted too much from this bad ass.   Anyway great figure I'll definitely get this when it's released.

Jenga

Jenga

Very nice. It looks like the capture some of the more passed-over details like the forwards slope of the top front teeth and the small size of the 'stinger' on the tail. Those feet look a bit strange but I wouldn't be surprised if they're dead on. I know Kyle Windrix (spelling?) said he really wanted to make it the best original alien figure ever created.

AvP4evr

AvP4evr

that looks better than the 12 inch figure by McFarlane that i have!!!   :D     ;D  

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Meh, I think it looks too....gangly.   That doesn't look like something that would go running through air vents, and hiding in the corners of escape pods.

von

von

looks great. now all we need is a predator in the same scale    ;D  

ridetofight

ridetofight

wow. that is very impressive. heres to hoping the production piece looks as good as the prototype.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm going to buy this for sure.

FUSION CJ

FUSION CJ

Production pieces never unfortunately look 'as good' as the prototype

XENOMORPH ALIENS

wow that 18" figure looks badass even much better than what i got of the 12" figure from mcfarlene toys. why cant they make the aliens in the movies look more like the one from Alien which is a masterpiece and Aliens which is a masterpiece too. i loved the desgin in alien 3 but resurrection's desgin is ok but the desing in avp sucked. but i'm definately gonna add this awesome alien figure to my collection of Aliens/Predator collection.     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

El Diablo

El Diablo

OH. MY. GOD. That thing is absolutely beautiful. I am SO going to buy this.

The Chibi Kiriyama

You have GOT to be sh1tting me.   :o    That looks awesome. I'm so glad I've been saving my cash instead of buying a figure from the Requiem line, because it's gonna be blown on this.

War Wager

War Wager

When they say 'painstaking detail' they ain't kidding! Giger would be proud!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed