New AvPR UK Reviews

Started by Darkness, Jan 14, 2008, 06:22:32 PM

Author
New AvPR UK Reviews (Read 19,023 times)

konradski

konradski

no the critic is there for a final thought on film.for someone who usualy dosent see them to change their minds  most wouldnt have seen history x ,pulp fiction,seven and many other movies now highly rated if it wasnt for the critic   as proved with my parents seeing the films mentioned above on the basis of  critics/reviewers  and enjoyed them as films and these arnt the films they usualy watch especialy when u go for sunday tea n have to sit thru doris bloody day chirping along or bleeding john wayne for the 50th time

chaz

chaz

deco, even if she was other woman were not (the hobo) the bodies in the morgue. etc etc.  still think the next avp needs to involve the marines like the vid games. thats the way they should have went all along but now after 1 bad movie and 1 good movie we have the ties into weyland yutani. need the marines in the next one and we need camerom or scott to be behind the wheel writing and directing

Deco

Deco

CHAZ  Yeah I know man only pulling your leg    ;)    Gotta respectfully disagree with you on the marine side though. I think its been done and doing it again would be a waste since Cameron nailed it!  we needa revamp and a good b udget and most importantly a cracking cript!

deco

deco

i think a marine plot be nice  but i guess i just want an avp movie that meets its expectation not under shoots it. avp r was a step in the right direction

Predhunter

Predhunter

In my opinion, AvP:R  was an ok movie. It failed in a lot of aspects, but it got it right in few... So, was it a bad movie? No. Mostly, because it was in improval of the first AvP movie. It was a step in the right direction...  As to AvP3, i must say there are two scenarios to be considered: 1- FOX reduced the budget from AvP to AvP:R, because they felt that the second movie was the last stand for this franchise. 2- FOX tried to increase the profits from the franchise (greedy thinking) by reducing the AvP:R movie budget. Still, a third movie is not out of the equation.

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

I disagree about people only seeing Pulp Fiction because of critics as I believe word of mouth is a much bigger tool in the long run. When a film first comes out some people do check out what critics say but AVP-R isnt the kind of film in the first place that a critic even if he or she liked it would admit to it because its a vs movie. I doubt even the original alien or predator would get such great reviews if they were made now and released. Alien was embraced because it was a great film but also when it came out Sci-fi had just hit big with Star Wars and it was fashionable. Now its just not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed