New AvPR UK Reviews

Started by Darkness, Jan 14, 2008, 06:22:32 PM

Author
New AvPR UK Reviews (Read 19,024 times)

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

its no where near as bad as the reviews say.i quite enjoyed it.

Deco

Deco

XENOMORPH ALIEN  Im not going to diss the fact that you like the movie, thats your own opinion and I respect that but let me give you a fact:  This script wasnt remotely half as good as Andersons awfulscript. At least Anderson TRIED and failed/ He used a little imagination. No effort went in here which makes it worse than Andersons movie... I didnt like the movie, I do like tiny elements of it. Like when the Predator is walking along the bridge in the Nuclear power plant and the Alien is stalking beneath him.  At this rate if FOX make a trilogy (which I hope they dont because theyve stripped both franchises of its dignity), they should sell the rights. Although at this stage, who would buy them??

jakey_jedi

jakey_jedi

if you are lookin for depth in a movie forget it. If you like a bit of escapism and some alien action then its worth a shot. the power plant bit was good.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Hi guys, I just turned 10 and saw avpr, I really liked the pizza delivery kid and Dale. They rock!!! I hope they make more avp movies!

stevens

stevens

Im glad a new genaration likes it as i said its a good film i would like to see a predator 3 or avp3 set in the past .They should of done beowulf but with the predator as grendal somthing like that.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

well that sucks but that Pred alien was a praetorian "young queen"

chaz

chaz

Gul Kalvo   the predalien didnt impregnate only pregnant woman. look at the hobo lady in the sewer and the girl in the diner  sulaco  you liked the pizza guy and the guy who kicked his ass? what a weirdo. did you like the movie? since the aliens and preds were kinda the main point not the worthless humans

Sulaco

Sulaco

Chaz/ I'm throwing out bait to piss the haters off, no luck tonight.. I'm not 10, more like 29 and yes I actually liked the movie, some cool ideas just not executed correctly. 7/10.. long time fan!

chaz

chaz

lol sulaco i should have known you were jokin  my gripe was the lighting. i know it was suppose to be dark, at night, in a sewer, and a power outage but the lighting should have been better. im sure the dvd will correct some of it  i agree 7/10 for me. avp was like a 4/10 so avp r IMO was much better.   i hope avp3 goes into the future maybe after alien or aliens and the involve the marines. my oh my just like the video games

Sulaco

Sulaco

I heard theres some kind of filter on the big screen, so people don't pirate it, maybe that's why it was a little too dark. Yeah I hate avp so much, worse acting, worse story, worse music, overuse cgi, pg13, {predator, human team up} you name it! F*ck these avpr haters. Peace Chaz!!!

cockroach

cockroach

saw the film last night... how awful was the script?! apart from that i really enjoyed the film! effects were great tho a lil hard to see. the predalien was a great design (far far far better than the newborn, which people keep comparing it to?!) i've just got the making of AVPR book and to be honest its the best version they designed. loved the new pred rape tho didnt quite understand why it only happened to females? the film was much better than AVP & i don't quite get why all the critics have been giving it such low reviews. apart from the script & some dodge acting its a good movie... me thinks 3.5 out of 5... bring on AVP3...

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

Deco   thanks dude for respecting my opinion about the movie. i do agree what you said too. the acting was poor which i do agree 100% with you. at least the predator looked badasss which is supposed to look instead of some damn steriod using looking like a damn wrestler. the aliens looked great which i was pleased with. now if fox did do a trilogy of avp like you said they better fork our alot of good money and also get a good badass director and a great writer to make the third one if there is a third one into a better verison but like you said theyve stripped both franchises of its dignity. i also respect what you said too Deco.

Deco

Deco

CHAZ:  The girl in the diner was pregnant.  XENO-ALIENS  Cheers man, I think FOX really just need to take care of the franchise. I dont think it would all that difficult to make a good AVP movie if FOX just went about it the right way. Im a screenwriter and im writing what I feel to be a different take on AVP, none of the other movies have ever happened and ive thrown alot of the rules out the window. Like a Batman Begins of AVP if you will: Earth is wiped out. Year: 3052, set on about 4 different planets and tells the story of how the Aliens and Predators ever came across eachother; how the Predator evolved into hunters from a stronghold/army based race, and their ultimate struggle to gain power over the galaxy, which inadvertantly also may be the key to restoring human life to universe. (Of course there are humans in the story, but this is largely the story of how one race must ultimately prevail against a growing evil, so that another race, can live on)

Deco

Deco

There in lies, the greatest honor: Sacrifice

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I don't see what's so important about these reviews, the people who write them are asses.  People should make up their own minds on an issue, not take up somebody else's opinion just because it's what the critics write. Critics give most films that people on this site would be more into low ratings, because they're only really interested boring films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed