More NECA AvPR Series 2 Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2008, 11:40:08 PM

Author
More NECA AvPR Series 2 Pictures (Read 8,827 times)

Corporal Hicks

I just received a e-mail from NECA informing me that they have posted new packaging images for their upcoming AvPR Series 2 and as always, I come bearing gifts of higher quality images:

And once again, as always, you can find those on the forum. Thanks to Mark at NECA.

dachande89

dachande89

Hmm.... looks ok. The Alien figure was pretty good though. I probably will buy it.   ;D  

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

the alien figure looks cooler and wolfs helmet looks like shit i love predator but the helmet is shit

dachande89

dachande89

Yea I agree the face and the mask do look very poor. They should have done a face like this http://usurp73.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Predator-Sculpt-74337303 Now thats a quaity predator face mold.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

Ya that looks awesome I am still buying that wolf i just don't like his helmet all that much i ordered it in December.

ALIENS

ALIENS

Dachande89, that pred's face mold is not quite 100% accurate. The upper mandibles are too wide from one another. And why do you guys hate the mask? It looks pretty reasonable to me except the lower part of the mask need some changes. Other than that, I am going to get the Unmasked Open Jawed predator and the 18 inch ALIEN figure. Already got both Alien and Predalien in the series 1 NECA. Sadly I got a Closed-jawed Predalien :( or it is happy? hmm

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Looks good, I collect alien/predator/avp figures from MacFarlane etc so I will be getting all of the AVP-R figures. It's hard to choose if masked or unmasked are better then the other.

dachande89

dachande89

Well even if its not perfect, the mold looks pretty awesome.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

I don't understand, what's so wrong about the bio?

ironpredator

ironpredator

dascande what the f**k the biomask looks better than that mold thing

Alien³

Alien³

i'll probs get this    :)   I loved the predalien figure and alien.

ironpredator

ironpredator

i agree with Alien3 hey if you guys have yahoo messenger can you guys add me its bonestormsquad

bueee

bueee

what the f**k is this noob in barbarian pants, warcraft armor and scretched aluminium thing from kitchen on his head?   a gift from stupid comics masturbators?  neca and adi, please be born back into your anonymous alcogolics mother stomach.

predator343

predator343

Those predator toys looks very cool    :o     :o     8)     ;D  

XenoVC

XenoVC

Yeah I'm sorry that helmey does look like shit,were they trying to make it look like a bootleg or what    :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed