AvPR Blu-Ray Game

Started by Darkness, Jan 30, 2008, 09:13:36 PM

Author
AvPR Blu-Ray Game (Read 3,573 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There was a convention called CES 2008 ealier this month in Las Vegas where they showcased various Blu-Ray media. Fox was showing off their Alien vs Predator vs You BD-Live game that will appear on the AvPR Blu-Ray Set.

The game is based on the first AvP for some reason. It allows viewers to play across the Internet. Check out the article for loads more pictures of it. You can also see the AvPR Blu-Ray artwork in the background. They’re using the original teaser poster for it. Thanks to AdamJZ for the news.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're using the English Title/Logo though.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I think the case artwork is just tentative, not final.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

TBH I like the teaser more than the original I think.

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

Ah, I guess this makes sense.  I noticed the footage was from the first AvP, but it appeared to be part of the second AvP Blu-ray release.  I guess it'll be explained closer to the release date.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How exactly does this game play out?

konradski

konradski

i have a feeling whenever u see an alien you shoot it a,la  rebel assault  game wise then rack up points, pretty abysmil the only diffrence is the movie will play as normal while you watch it and take out the aliens  those who never played rebel assault ,it was like a movie in the background and your character was static in the forground (FMV) and the stormtroopers apear left n right and it looked like a movie plaing

JK

JK

unblooded101

unblooded101

:)   sounds fun hopefuly

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed