More Aliens RPG Details

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 30, 2008, 02:39:38 PM

Author
More Aliens RPG Details (Read 5,167 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This isn’t much but Obsidian is advertising the position of Senior Engine Programmer for their upcoming Aliens RPG project and they’ve released these little details regarding the game:

“3rd Person, GAME ENGINE, R&D / New Technology, RPG, Sci-Fi, Squad Based”

For the more educated, the page also talks more about the language the game will be using but for us, its the quote above. I think the most interesting is that the game will be squad based. For those interested, you can view the page here. Thanks to Sh0dan for the heads up.

dachande89

dachande89

Thank you! I have been craving an Alien game for xbox. I can't wait til this comes out!   ;D  

Bza

Bza

Cool cool, Ill be buying it for sure.  Roll on 2009.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I am sooooo getting this when it comes out!!!!   ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Me and a friend was thinking of applying for the game level design position with the 1st person shooter Aliens game, but then it said we have to live in Dallas Texas to apply, damn, would have been a dream job    :(  

JK

JK

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Awsome!   ;D   What do they mean by squad base? Is that like the squad commanding in Brother in Arms or something?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

looks like ill be spending my paychecks on an xbox.   ;D  

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

yes! finally an x-box 360 Aliens game *drools*     ;D  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Awesome but how about some screenshots? Street Fighter IV aint coming out till 2009 or 2010 but theres a goddamn trailer to it!

LOL

LOL

Hate Xbox what a shity news    >:(  

skinned alive

skinned alive

Gears of War is still the best! Plus I hate RPGs should be a FPS !

skinned alive

skinned alive

I'd like to see something along the lines of Battlefield with Aliens & Predators... put you right in the action, you know what I mean!!??

zalman

zalman

hope its not a click pick up and drop rubbish hope its 1st person   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed