AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics!

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 12:52:51 AM

Author
AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics! (Read 18,179 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Wolf's not even on that scout ship.

is this the celitc predator from avp i guess its another way of the 2 brothers to say this is how the bulky predator should look like. He must have been on the ship with the predalien. They say alot of predators get killed at the begining of the movie

that guy play alot  roles in this movie  1 as stunt as wolf and other predators

venomp2

venomp2

SO that new celtic costume is from the beginning of the movie. I see. this stuntman is playing other preds as well, but only for the beginning when they get slaughtered.

AncientPred

AncientPred

I f&*(in told you guys. The Brothers lied to us plain and simple. "its a different ship" "we're going back to the originals" and tadd onto the fact that the wolfs face looks exactly like the faces from the first AVP. You have got to be kidding. Anyone who thinks this'll be good just because it has gore, and just because they're not censoring the dialogue is completely dillusional. Let it go people this movie is going to suck. Just like the first AVP sucked. 20th Century Fox doesn't care. The Brothers don't care, so let it go.

Aran

Aran

hicks- if wolf wasnt on the scout ship how'd he end up on earth? he missed the flight?    :-\  

venomp2

venomp2

To Aran- The only other way I can think of is a distress signal to wolf. he came on his own.

Aran

Aran

Hmm. its a possibility. But there is only one ship that crashed back to Earth.

venomp2

venomp2

Wolf's not on that one ship.

Aran

Aran

hmmmmmm    :-\  

bobcunk

bobcunk

well its good they used the avp1 preds because it woudnt make sence to change them.

bobcunk

bobcunk

i think it was paukl anderson that screwed up the way they look. bucuas even the stunt mask looks better than scar did. and adi made a good looking pred suit for wolf.

AncientPred

AncientPred

ADI are the guys who screwed up the preds in the first place. Anderson only helped to screw them up even more. The Bothers even said that ADI was hired before they were. So obviously someone at 20th is good friends with ADI and is handing them everything because they think they're "geniouses" or some other BS reason.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Its good that they are using the same preds for the scene at the start of the film when the preds get whacked. Im not sure about the celtic predator    :-\  

Starkiller

Starkiller

AncientPred  I f&*(in told you guys. The Brothers lied to us plain and simple. "its a different ship" "we're going back to the originals" and tadd onto the fact that the wolfs face looks exactly like the faces from the first AVP. You have got to be kidding. Anyone who thinks this'll be good just because it has gore, and just because they're not censoring the dialogue is completely dillusional. Let it go people this movie is going to suck. Just like the first AVP sucked. 20th Century Fox doesn't care. The Brothers don't care, so let it go.  _______________________  I really hope your wrong!    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed