Predator Ship Concept Art!

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 08:01:45 PM

Author
Predator Ship Concept Art! (Read 17,649 times)

Predator_Ruler

Predator_Ruler

just because Ripley described the Alien to be *8ft tall, doesn't mean it the exact height of the Alien, it was just an estimate

crackbaby

crackbaby

The idea of the cart (?) for the Predators keeps it realistic.  Who would ever think of a true intergalactic hunter being such a pansy that they need something mechanised to help them out?  Ask yourself, would Ted Nugent need such a thing?

drifter

drifter

@Predator Ruler  Look Alien1. The Alien is definetily more tall than a human. And in this picture the alien is hardly more tall like a man. And even in the comics no predator could spit on the head of the Alien from above. xD

JK

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

nice poster JK, the preds armour is a bit mixed up but still a cool pic. much better than the 1st one

venomp2

venomp2

That poster should be used for the US poster.    ;)  

Deco

Deco

I always considered the Aliens to be be taller than Predators in general

Starkiller

Starkiller

I personally think the alien & predator are equal height, that make's more sense, I really hope that is the case in the movie!  Also I wonder if they release a new trailer (red band) that includes the new colour grading?    :-\  

Starkiller

Starkiller

I really hope fox release the L.A comic con clip on xmas day, that would be good advertising and hype fans up plus it would be good for non U.S fans like myself    :D     Please colin will you do that? It would be the best xmas present   ;D  

Oh that is so Cool   :o     ;D     ;D  

holdtheline

holdtheline

I always thought both creatures were around the same height (7.5 ft) so this looks fine to me.

JK

JK

Tv spot here.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JbopJRVPx0   Dont worry for the quality more coming this week.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I guess it's safe to say the Strause Bros. have officially screwed the human "birthed" alien warrior's height (among other things). They've ALWAYS been stated as 8' tall, which is a little less than a foot taller than an average predator. There's ample evidence re-inforcing this fact on and off camera (in behind the scenes info).  I'd say maybe Wolf is unusally large for a pred except for the side-by-side comparison to a human (unless the human is 7'   ::)  ). What the hell's wrong with them?!   :-\    I'm REALLY starting to wish Fox brought Anderson back or got someone else. The Strause Bros. sure don't seem to know much about these two creatures. Or this wouldn't even be a point of concern.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Hudson, to answer your question... ignorant fanboys.   :D     :'(  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Thank you so much JK. Did any one saw that Gunisson did blow the fu@$ up when that missel was launched? How is there going to be more A V P R  in the movie if we already saw the town blew away?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed