Fox AvPR Press Release

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 08:35:29 PM

Author
Fox AvPR Press Release (Read 10,009 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Fox have released a huge press release. Sorta like Production Notes from the movie. There’s quotes from producer John Davis, Strause Brothers, writer Shane Salerno, ADI, as well as a few cast members.

It’s no accident that the Strause brothers are making their feature film helming debut on a story featuring Aliens and Predators – they’re unabashed fans of both film series. “Colin and Greg live Aliens and Predators,” says John Davis, who produced this film, as well as the original “Predator” and 2005′s “Alien vs. Predator.” “They’ve seen the movies countless times, know the [AVP] comics and played the [AVP] videogames. They really understand these characters.” Adds AVP-R screenwriter Shane Salerno: “The Strause brothers live, eat and breathe these films. The specificity they’ve given AVP-R is remarkable. They’re passionate about this material…”

Check it out on AliensVsPredator.de.

Alien300

Alien300

i agree im like them AVP COMICS,MOVIES,GAMES, all of it live it there gonna make an awsome movie cant wait

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

hmmm interesting read great read actually

jamieisking

jamieisking

lol " leaner meaner cleaner" wolf is smoking crack    ;)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Sounds good! im still angry about the 15 rating here in the uk!    >:(  

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

wooowo at the end of the press release   SONGS  "The Chopper" and "Grim Discovery" Composed by Alan Silvestri Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation  SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE ON blah blah using old stuff!!

AncientPred

AncientPred

That whole thing is such a complete load of BS. Every last line of it.

CANNON

CANNON

i hope that guy is tellign the truth...

SHREK

SHREK

telling the truth about what?

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I gotta agree with AncientPred. What. A. Bunch. Of. Bull. Especially regarding the points referencing the Strause Bros.'s "passion & creative direction for these creatures" (I couldn't help but laugh while reading that) considering what they've already done to both these awesome icons.   ::)    If they truly cared about these creatures and the films they come from, they wouldn't have made the ignorant, off-the-wall decisions they did.

Deco

Deco

The biggest problem with Alien V Predator is that they are trying to immitate the previous movies. We need to go Batman Begins on the AVP franchise.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Good read, some good details on old stuff, but oh well, 21 days to go.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

I laughed quite a bit when they referenced the AVP comics as the main basis of the film. I say skip the crap and go straight to the freak'n source... THE ALIEN & PREDATOR MOVIES.   ::)  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Sometimes I feel that these people at the top no nothing at all when it comes to films, sometimes I get the impression that they are speaking out of their bottom hole, seriousily    ???     ???    The Strause bros WILL dominate with this film.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

wtf do you mean "ignorant off-the-wall decisions?!" here we have another person who thinks they know more about the movie than the rest of us for all you know the Strausse brothers are more creative and bigger fans than you. "oh nooo i highly doubt that! i have all the movies on dvd blah blah blah" i don't care judge the movie AFTER you've seen it until then keep your mouth shut

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed