Strause Brothers Global Q&A

Started by Darkness, Dec 06, 2007, 06:12:52 PM

Author
Strause Brothers Global Q&A (Read 11,342 times)

I'm about to pass out   >:D     >:D     >:D  

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!   ;D  

Commander Griker

his favorite AvP game is AVP 2 for the Pc he hit right it on the spot thats what i wanted him to say LOL  i feel very comftorble for AvP R this takes alot of stress off my mined   the Strause Brothers  are true fans just like me of the original AvP feel and concept AvP comics, AvP 2 PC game, Aliens movie, the oldschool clasic feel nostalga its good to see the same interest and concept coming from these two great directors i can relate    paul anderson couldn't see that

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

I would like to know if they would like to be shot or stabbed....

zen

zen

AVPer:I meant that towards the A / P / AVP films,not films like SAW 4 or HOSTAL.I'm afraid i have to disagree with you.I was watching PREDATOR on the couch when i was 5 years old,and i had a bowl of pop-corn in one hand and a glass of coca-cola in the other.So dont give me that "The Alien and Predator movies are adult movies..." crap.So yes,the youngans have the same right to see it aswell.

zen

zen

Otherwise they'll be missing out on something extraordinary!.

Deco

Deco

To add - anything these guys say is going to be positive, theyre the directors....  I will wait for the film.

Danger Close

Danger Close

The thing that I found the most exiting about this clip is the talk of the Wolf's trophy case. Can't wait to see what is in it. Also the secret ending, could this be an ending after the credits roll?

Predalien8675309

super   ;D  

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I expected a bit more, but it was okay   :)  

g00se

g00se

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weyland-Yutani  the woman at the end is Ms Y (Yutani)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed