AvPR Seen on Bus

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:13:29 PM

Author
AvPR Seen on Bus (Read 5,901 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Seems the marketing is in full swing. Here’s a picture of AvPR advertised on the back of a bus in New Zealand.

20071211_02

Thanks to Adam for sending the picture.

Update: Here’s another picture of a similar bus taken by Wolf’s Girl.

20071211_03

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I want to ride that bus...

venomp2

venomp2

THAT"S COOL!!! LOL. people are lookin g at that saying....wow.   ;D  

Jango1201

Jango1201

Oh sh*t thats funny, yesterday someone asked if they seen any ads and I said I thought I saw one on a bus lol. But I live in New York not New Zealand

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

NICE!!  The hype is building...FAST. People are excited and eager to see this. Everyone I talked to has seen the TV spots and are really excited!! Just a few more weeks!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I like that it's on bus.   :D  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

OMG!!!! Where in NZ did you see this??? Please say Auckland???? OMG I will FREAK if  one of these busses passes me on the street!!!!OMG./so its definitely set for Jan 10th!! damn!! *passes out*

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I'm slightly calmer now. If I had my car, I'd be out there right now looking for this bus! They do it all the time here. I remember chasing one with an add for Planet of the Apes on the back when that film came out. f**k..I am uber excited now, I'm going to burst!!!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I feel so lucky. Of all the countries to spot this first..its mine Special!!!

Ty

Ty

Why does it say January 10th? Is that only for that theater?   ???     ???     ???  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

that's when it opens here, that's why. GRRRR wankers.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

If I find one of those busses, I'll be taking a pic of myself  standing in front of it for sure..in one of my Predator T-shirts and I'll post it here.

persistentvision

persistentvision

Hey Wolfs Girl, If you live in Auckland like I do, with the weather being shit as it is now, you`ll probably end up wearing a WET Predator T-shirt!!   ;)     ;)     ;)  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

lmao! true that! I'll make sure it's a black one. Thanks!

AVP

AVP

holy poop on a stick   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed