New AvPR Scenes

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 01:26:36 PM

Author
New AvPR Scenes (Read 11,261 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As those of you who have been lurking on our forum these last few hours will know, Giga.de recently aired an AvP Requiem special. Well forum member ddave has put some of the featured battles online on Youtube:

20071219_04

Unfortunately he was only able to record two of the numerous scenes in the feature: There’s the pool attack in which Ricky, Dale, Jesse and some supernumaries are being attacks by Aliens. Not really my favorite scene. Last but not least, we have the sewer fight. This one is a great deal better but unfortunately the sound cuts out. Anyway, thanks again to ddave for posting these up.

MudButt

MudButt

The sewer fight was awesome

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

:o  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I am an Alien fan. I remmember well when I saw Wolf grabing those two aliens in a very dominant pose in the trailer. I was relly piss off but now I see that Chet saved those aliens asses.   :P  

JK

JK

Next week guys next week.

Starkiller

Starkiller

love d sewer scene...the wolf is a g! cant wait....january for me tho    :(  

cab12394

cab12394

im an alien fan, and even I loved seeing wolf fight off those aliens!   ;D     ;D     ;D   ps: wolf got owned by the pred alien!!

venomp2

venomp2

pretty sick shit!!!   ;D  

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

pool attack wasn't too great. The sewer one was pretty badass, but unfortunately was surreal at the same time. The predalien sends wolf f**king flying. Didn't like how easily he dealt with the regular aliens or that the predalien had to "save the day" so to speak.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't like the shoulder cannon sfx when it is being shot.

Requiem

Requiem

Goddamn teenagers.   >:(  

venomp2

venomp2

guys, whatever. the other time it is mostly adults in a group anyways.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

yea, most if not all the teens die brutally.  which is a good thing.

Necrotard

Necrotard

God dammit!  Too much.  I'm not watching.  First five minutes, the numerous fact spoilers, the Wach Auf music video, the showdown clip, the trailers showing many gruesome scenes.  I'm not watching these.  There will be little film left to see.

solidsnake1225

solidsnake1225

Both scenes would've been way better if I could've told what the hell was going on. What I could see of the sewer fight scene was awesome. Not sure what to think of pool scene. I'll have to see that one in theaters

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed