ADI Predalien Maquette

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 02, 2007, 02:32:37 PM

Author
ADI Predalien Maquette (Read 8,105 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So we’ve recently gotten a boatload of Predalien images from the film and NECA sent us some awesomesauce high-res images of their upcoming hybrid figure but here comes another one, direct from those who designed the beasty in the first place:

20071102_01

“Sideshow is proud to partner with Amalgamated Dynamics Inc (ADI) to bring you this maquette from Aliens VS Predator: Requiem. ADI was challenged with designing a new character to fit in the Alien and Predator franchise, and Sideshow is pleased to bring you this opportunity to own an exact reproduction of ADI’s original maquette.”Unfortunately there are no more images yet but at a wooping $849.99 I sure hope it’s at least as half impressive as NECA’s recent unvielment. Be sure to check out Sideshows page. Thanks to Demonio Cazador for the news.

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

cool

pmaz11

pmaz11

I like the clear dome and how you can see the aliens eye sockets.

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

Massive prize    ;D  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

its inner jaw has pred tusks 2....cool

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

hmm the neca figure was cooler

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

yer the eye sockets look well kl

REYALS

REYALS

I like it...but, for $850 I think I would just as soon make my own.   :-\   Its cool though.

ElderPred

ElderPred

:P  Its ok they should have made the mandibles a part of the jaw more in stead of that separation they have going on there

Master Chief

Master Chief

Cool.  $850.  Where do I sign    :P  

alienfighting

alienfighting

very very cool !!!   ;D  

Zero .T

Zero .T

>:(   That 7 inch figure is great, but that price is too high!!! NECA is basically the LOWEST price. NECA's price is only $39.99!!!The pictures are great though....

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

dont have any NECA figures in brasil    :'(     :'(  

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

and avp2 figures is too high price   :'(  

bobcunk

bobcunk

neca figures are usualy under $20 i think. weren't the hellraiser one from neca and i know i didn't spend 40 on them

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed