LA Comic Convention Report

Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2007, 10:12:09 PM

Author
LA Comic Convention Report (Read 13,414 times)

Sulaco

Sulaco

Scar would have tried to save that dorks life, I hope someday I can see the cut scene in avp when Scar and Lex talk about getting married   :D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Oh. My. God.   :o   This is f***'n rediculous. I think we all know how the Strause Bros. feel about the aliens now. They don't like 'em.   :'(    They've grossly cheapened the aliens to the point where it's just sickening. And by doing so, they've indirectly cheapened the Preds by quite a bit.   >:(    Me thinks the Strause Bros. need a good, hard slap.

Blade-N-Burner

Blade-N-Burner

I'm glad that chicks death was an accident. The Predator almost lost points from me on that one - killing an unarmed female human on the run, but I knew he wouldn't of done it on purpose anyway. Still what a waste of good pus...  ei.2 accidental kills, but that's because humans always get in the way - the Predator doesn't have time for our bullshit!

zen

zen

Blade-&-Burner:Step 1:Destroy the xenomorphine threat.Step 2:Destroy ALL witnesses(including un-armed females).Step 3:Destroy all evidence of contact(i.e. plasma bomb).Even if he missed hitting her after he killed all the aliens he whould go and kill them because they saw too much!.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Zen...good comment.     ;)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I agree with Sulaco. Scar was the worst Predator in history. He was suppose to kick ass in the movie but (umm...) well.  Eather ways; thanks Scar for giving birth to the PredAlien.

ironpredator

ironpredator

UM I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IF THEY MAKE PREDATOR 3 INSTEAD AND I HAVE THE STORYLINE FOR IT I MADE IT MYSELF WHAT IF THERE IS A BADBLOOD PREDATOR THAT ESCAPED FROM THE PREDATOR PLANET AND WENT TO EARTH KILLING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH EVEN THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN THEN AN EXPERIENCED GOOD PREDATOR COMES TO EARTH TO KILL THE BAD BLOOD PREDATOR JUST TELL ME IF ITS A GOOD IDEA

lolek

lolek

:D   woow great news, but i have one question : If 20thCF do AVP3 MOVIE ?   ???  

::)   i can't wait

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed