LA Comic Convention Report

Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2007, 10:12:09 PM

Author
LA Comic Convention Report (Read 13,412 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The AvPR presentation at the LA Comic Convention was a couple of hours ago and we have the first report of the footage shown thanks to forum member El Diablo:

“The footage begins with the Predator walking through the hallways of a hospital, which has now been turned into an alien hive. the predalien dropped down from the ceiling behind him, smacks the predator with his tail, and sends him crashing through a wall. An alien warrior drops down in front of the predalien, almost protecting it, and attacks the predator. the predator shoots it with a handheld plasma caster. a second alien attacks, the predator drops it to the ground, shoves a glowing blue vial into its mouth, causing it to melt from the inside out.

this blue vial as later explained by the straus brothers”, is actually a chemical that the predator uses to get rid of the evidence of the alien bodies while on his mission. there are two more alien warriors that are climbing the walls of the hive towards the predator. he throws two shurikens. it kills both aliens, but one shuriken continues flying, that’s the scene from the trailer where the female character, who is running past the hallway with the rest of the humans, is pinned to the wall. (her death was an accident).”

Keep checking that thread as it may be updated with some new stuff. The directors mentioned something about AvP3 in the Q&A session.

slipknotpredator

wow that sounds good to me!    :o  

:o     :o     :o  CANT WAIT TO SEE IT   :o     :o     :o  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Rock On!

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

I wish it came with a clip or something like a movie.   :-\  But it is still better in words to.   8)     :(  

bobcunk

bobcunk

this movie is sounding better and better.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Sounds Great!

Starkiller

Starkiller

This is getting better by the minute!

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

wish they cud av sent the clip here or on u-tube

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D       COOOOOOOL   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

man i wish ther was a clip with it. but it is still going to be AWESOME   :-\     8)     8)  

Aran

Aran

Damn! Another spoiler bout the blue vial!   :-\  

i'm 12 but since the movie is rated R i am going to stand on my tip toes and say that i'm 13 cause i'm not waiting till the movie is on DVD   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Dont you have to be like 17 or 18 to see an R rated movie?

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

Yes. But if you have a person with you that is 18 or older you can still see it. Anyway,that's what my sister told me.As long as you have somebody to go and see it with you, you won't get thrown out of the theater   ;D     ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed