LA Comic Con Q/A

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 05, 2007, 08:50:53 PM

Author
LA Comic Con Q/A (Read 6,101 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

El Diablo has since posted up several posts regarding things mentioned during the question and answer session with Colin and Greg Strause at the recent Los Angeles Comic Con:

• The Bros. mentioned that there are plans for a new ALIEN VS. PREDATOR PC/Xbox game to be released.
  • The studio does not seem interested in revisiting the ALIEN franchise anytime soon due to the box office failure of the last two sequels.
  • There is a double facehugger attack that is entirely shot in-camera (no CGI). A lot of old tricks such as reverse photography were used to film the sequence.
  • The blue vial of liquid that Wolf uses to kill an Alien in the clip we saw is actually a chemical that is meant to destroy the physical remains of the creatures that he encounters, hopefully leaving no evidence of the Aliens on earth.
  • This is the first Predator that we’ve seen who isn’t on a trophy hunt. He won’t attack humans who are unarmed but he will kill anyone who gets in the way of his mission or wants to confront him. We learn a little more about the Predator as he continues his mission throughout the movie.

There’s quite a fair bit more but I’ve picked out some of the interesting stuff. Be sure to check out El Diablo’s thread for all the notes. Be sure to read on because it’s spread around the thread. Once again, thanks to El Diablo!

Saberfox

Saberfox

First.  And nice.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Sounds great! cant wait for this film

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Rock On!

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

:o     8)   Sounds Awsome,I can't wait for the movie 2 come out.Only 1 month left intell the BIG day!!!   :o     8)     ;D     :D     ;)     :)  

Rhys

Rhys

Does that mean there will be another facehugger scene? Cause those facehugger scenes in the trailer definately look like CG to me...

Aeus

Aeus

I love how Greg mentions that Colin gets shit from people on chat forums (SiL), calling him a Predator fanboy etc.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I love the alien films, but like colin, im a predator fan boy  Rock On! Colin

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Why do people give the director's shit for? Greg and Colin looks like u done an incredible job!  Rock On!    ;D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

One thing I like the trailers and clip is the detail of the both the alien & predator, for instance when the wolf looks up at the alien (in the store showdown clip) his shoulder cannon moves up with a slight delay just like in Predator and Predator 2, to me thats great   because when i was younger i'd do the same thing while pretending to be the predator, this movie is got action, violence and gore and hopefully it will have depth and an atmosphere and good characters and story like the original films!  So far from what iv'e seen overall, I lke 90% and thats good.  peace to The Brothers Strause

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Sounds great.

predator343

predator343

They make new avp game really nice   8)     8)  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Yeah New avp pc game !!! hope single and mulitplayer game :D

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

I'm totally gonna buy that Xbox AVP-R game

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

To me it seems fine for Wolf to kick Alien asses badly beacuse he has superior strengh and also has deal with this guys before.(no offence.) So it looks preaty fair to me. Just wait until the end of the movie wich I think the PredAlien will give Wolf a big chalange.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed