International AvPR Poster

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 06, 2007, 05:52:04 PM

Author
International AvPR Poster (Read 14,675 times)

Deco

Deco

Zen, yeah cool man, its difficult to judge when someone is genuine and when another is just bashing good work isnt it? So my apologies for my rant. lol You should run with your idea, do as much as you can with it.   I have begun writing an Alien Versus Predator story which is stand alone to the movies but uses nearly all of the main characters from the film to date. Its conspiracy themed like the original predator.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Makes sense.

Sulaco

Sulaco

You guys are doing an excellent job, no disrespect!   ;D   Just huge fans, that's all!

zen

zen

Deco:Mine is like a survival,simular to P1 or A1,but its going to be hard because A)Im not that creative and B)Im a huge pred fan,so im going to have to try my best on the aliens but hopefully people will like it.THANKS DECO!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Deco

Deco

ZEN   Dont put yourself down, give it your best shot, im sure it will turn out really well :-)

zen

zen

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  .You have no idea how much you've helped me!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Deco

Deco

ZEN  Not at all my friend, if you need any writing tips, drop me an email. (not to say you need it but just if you feel like you dont know where to start, god knows that was how I felt in the beginning)  decogreene@hotmail.com

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Love WolfsGirl appreciation for Wolf. You are right...Wolf damn kickass!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed